Taiwan Cooperative Bank to open Cambo...

Taiwan Cooperative Bank to open Cambodia branch

There are 2 comments on the Asia Pacific News .Net story from Jun 25, 2011, titled Taiwan Cooperative Bank to open Cambodia branch. In it, Asia Pacific News .Net reports that:

Asia Pacific News.Net Saturday 25th June, 2011 Taipei, June 25 The Taiwan Cooperative Bank said Saturday it is planning to set up a branch in the Cambodian capital of Phnom Penh as part of its efforts to expand its presence in Asia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asia Pacific News .Net.

dfghd

Singapore, Singapore

#1 Jun 26, 2011
Are the Taiwanese really serious about doing business with and in Cambodia ? I guess not.
I read about the history of the Taiwanese business habit. They come to a country on the pretext of doing business and try to get the grant (in term of land and other resources) from the government. After exploiting the grant, they would leave no benefit to the people of Cambodia and exit the country.
Prahok Khmer

Beverly, MA

#2 Jun 27, 2011
Who the hell is Ah Leereporter... Arch Chkae.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taipei, Taiwan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This dog walker probably makes more money than ... 18 hr TW_sugar_daddio 7
News Watch Madonna Perform 'Take a Bow' in Concert f... Wed Nastia1831 4
News Taiwan quake fells 17-storey building, 123 resc... Feb 8 TW_sugar_daddio 5
News 25 years on, no fading of Tiananmen wounds, ideals (May '14) Feb 6 No Massacre 70
News Housing trade in Jan. fell nearly 70 percent Feb 4 TW_sugar_daddio 2
News Ko threatens firings over traffic jams Feb 4 TW_sugar_daddio 1
News Taiwan to punish 9 banks on yuan derivative bus... Feb 1 TW_sugar_daddio 5
More from around the web