Asian Development Bank seeks talent i...

Asian Development Bank seeks talent in Taiwan

There are 1 comment on the The China Post story from Dec 1, 2012, titled Asian Development Bank seeks talent in Taiwan. In it, The China Post reports that:

The Asian Development Bank is seeking talent in Taiwan to fill job vacancies in a wide range of areas, including finance, accounting, social development, information technology, urban renewal, environmental engineering and climate change, Taiwan's central bank said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The China Post.

TW_sugar_daddio

United States

#5 Dec 2, 2012
[CENSORED POST #1, POST #2, and POST #3]

[Didn't think WHAT I POSTED can be TOO DANGEROUS TO PEOPLE'S SMALL MIND these days? Isn't ANTI-SCIENCE and ANTI-ASIAN just great in AmeriKKKa these days!?{roll my eyes}

The Origins of That Eisenhower 'Every Gun That Is Made...' Quote....
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/robert-sc...

I guess that would be GOD BLESS AMERICA (or GAY BLOW AMERICA) and ran USA ECONOMY INTO a HOLE with WASTE ON BS WARS (TRILLION DOLLAR USA MILITARY that can't even stop a few Slow-Moving and Big JUMBO JETS [Yellow School Bus] into RESTRICTED AIR ZONE like PENTAGON), BLOATED USA MILITARY SPENDING (Soviet Union is gone and NO E.T. INVASION any time soon except PARANOIA Jew-CHRISTIAN Closet Gay RACISTS along with their TOKEN Self-Hating MINORITIES, who also hated ASIAN PEOPLE in USA) and while CRUMBLING USA INFRASTRUCTURES!!=/]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taipei, Taiwan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Film screening highlights Taiwanese struggle fo... 2 hr TW_sugar_daddio 4
News Why Taiwan Is Poised to Conquer the Whisky World Jun 29 TW_sugar_daddio 3
News Taiwan 'to test-fire missiles in US' in move li... Jun 29 TW_sugar_daddio 1
News Bollywood in Taipei Jun 28 TW_sugar_daddio 6
Armed Forces serve country, not any party: Tsai Jun 25 TW_sugar_daddio 9
News Taiwan-A must-visit destination for young trave... Jun 22 TW_sugar_daddio 4
News Tsai joins Hung, denounces woman's abuse of vet... Jun 19 TW_sugar_daddio 7
More from around the web