"Seediq Bale" as a primitivist film

"Seediq Bale" as a primitivist film

There are 2 comments on the Savage Minds story from Dec 29, 2011, titled "Seediq Bale" as a primitivist film. In it, Savage Minds reports that:

Seediq Bale is the biggest Taiwan film ever and the story of an indigenous resistance .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Savage Minds.

TW_sugar_daddio

Killeen, TX

#1 Dec 29, 2011
TYPICAL Pro-Han RACIST PROPAGANDA FILM of MAJORITY on MINORITY in EAST ASIA!! >=(

How about we make a FILM, where bunch of HAN CHINESE walked around like SAVAGE and killing people then eating babies, which they all needs to be pacify by Qing Dynasty? East Asians are not really all Han either even in CHINA!!{roll my eyes}
TW_sugar_daddio

Killeen, TX

#2 Dec 29, 2011
The Art of Propaganda....

{Understand their PROPAGANDA and their ART!! >=)

All Art Is Propaganda: Critical Essays....
http://www.amazon.com/All-Art-Propaganda-Crit...

Don't let those GAY-As-Hell ARTsy-FARTsy BRAIN-WASHED any of our EAST ASIANS with their BS!! >=P}

GAY Controlled our Various MASS MEDIA!! >=(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taipei, Taiwan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fresh Off the Boat to Film in Taiwan 22 hr TW_sugar_daddio 5
News 25 years on, no fading of Tiananmen wounds, ideals (May '14) Thu JUNE FOURTH MASSACRE 115
News 'Awards Chatter' Podcast - Justin Lin Thu TW_sugar_daddio 7
News Why Taiwan Is Poised to Conquer the Whisky World Jul 23 TW_sugar_daddio 16
News Taiwan seeks 2 Russian suspects in $2 mln ATM m... Jul 23 TW_sugar_daddio 12
News What's the best Laptop Accessories for Students? (Sep '15) Jul 20 Lu yg biang kerok... 181
News Couture Paper Doll Photography - Ajax Lee Reima... Jul 19 TW_sugar_daddio 1
More from around the web