China's display makers set to clash w...

China's display makers set to clash with Taiwan, South Korea

There are 1 comment on the Electronic Engineering Times Asia story from Dec 4, 2012, titled China's display makers set to clash with Taiwan, South Korea. In it, Electronic Engineering Times Asia reports that:

More recently, headlines have come out of Asia pointing to China's increased focus on display development and production investments.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Electronic Engineering Times Asia.

Som

Thailand

#1 Dec 5, 2012
I am very happy to get good news about Chinese
Secondary biggest LCD panel. It is a meaningful project to raise china up a higher technology and profitable. Not be interdependent with japan.
Happy to get the news !!! Sing a song !

Amid the boycott, Japanese automakers suffered the most, with Japanese motor-vehicle exports to China slumping 82 percent year-on-year in October, the largest monthly drop since October 2001, according to Japan's Ministry of Finance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taipei, Taiwan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Taiwan's Tsai takes office as hostile Beijing l... 2 hr TW_sugar_daddio 4
News Taiwan must weigh strategic needs as it feuds w... Mon TW_sugar_daddio 3
News Foxconn founder tells Sharp staff layoffs neede... May 16 Russian Ainu 7
News 25 years on, no fading of Tiananmen wounds, ideals (May '14) May 16 Go Blue Forever 105
News 9 gorgeous green designs by Taiwanese creatives May 10 TW_sugar_daddio 17
News What's the best Laptop Accessories for Students? (Sep '15) May 1 BIKSU 178
News Rice sculpture: Taiwan artist gets granular wit... Apr 28 TW_sugar_daddio 4
More from around the web