First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jane

Dublin, CA

#23 Oct 16, 2009
Sorry, you don't knw what you're talking about. AND you're just jumping on the bandwagon of "the angry mob." I know Renee personally and she's great -- humble, funny, interesting and kind. I don't know Stephen but Renee has always spoken highly of him. If you truly do know them personally, I feel sorry for them that they have two-faced friends like you around.
crazy man

Williamstown, NJ

#24 Jun 2, 2011
I cant think of the intellegent words to use for that creep your with.There isnt enough education to just say it in plain english what a abusive husband,father feel sorry for your daughter to have that as an example.I would love to see his reaction when a man comes into your daughterslife and if he treats her like that cuz she might gain weight if she has children,or cheat on her cuz someone more educated or prettier comes along.I grew up with abuse and had men who were jerks like that and with no degrees left so whats your excuse.I know you must walk on eggshells to be perfect but comeon that man is no good looking man to be that concided,he looks scrawny and even stupid to think that some man wouldnt go crazy if they saw him talking like that.His motto should be put your money where your mouth is and learn to teach your kids real lessons in life about how to treat people.He had your daughter say the other woman was stupid.NOw look what he did to your family and this will haunt his children what a shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wife Swap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tons to trade Oct 27 Hank 1
Couple swap Oct 24 Sujata satish 2
wife photo trade (Feb '14) Oct 23 Wifey2c 35
Wife swap in gujarat (Aug '13) Oct 17 vipulrana12 27
filipina house keeper Oct 14 jimneedyou 2
sharing my wife Oct 11 doodzzz 3
share your xxx picz vidz with me Oct 7 abau 3

Wife Swap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE