Trumbull family on 'Wife Swap'

Trumbull family on 'Wife Swap'

There are 9 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Oct 3, 2008, titled Trumbull family on 'Wife Swap'. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

It started with an e-mail. There, in his message box one February day was word that child-safety expert Jay Martel thought must be a joke.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

TrashTV

Naugatuck, CT

#1 Oct 3, 2008
Always wondered about people's values and morals when they sign up for this kinda thing...for all the production values and prestige that network television has brought to reality programming, there’s still nothing better than low-budget trash for some people.
It’s the [email protected] from which "Survivor" and "Temptation Island" sprang, the [email protected] that surrounds "Jerry Springer" and "Cops," a show that’s maintained its bargain-basement feel in spite of Fox’s ascendancy.
The trash reality programs show the least glamorous people in all their glory, instead of the bartender/actor/spokesperson wannabes.
Enough Said

Danbury, CT

#2 Oct 3, 2008
TrashTV wrote:
Always wondered about people's values and morals when they sign up for this kinda thing...for all the production values and prestige that network television has brought to reality programming, there’s still nothing better than low-budget trash for some people.
It’s the [email protected] from which "Survivor" and "Temptation Island" sprang, the [email protected] that surrounds "Jerry Springer" and "Cops," a show that’s maintained its bargain-basement feel in spite of Fox’s ascendancy.
The trash reality programs show the least glamorous people in all their glory, instead of the bartender/actor/spokesperson wannabes.
WHAT?!?!?!?!?
gcingo

United States

#5 Oct 3, 2008
Could I volunteer my ex for wife swap? No need to return her.
hello

New Britain, CT

#6 Oct 3, 2008
gcingo wrote:
I thought he was gone for good.
So funny

Worcester, MA

#7 Oct 3, 2008
gcingo wrote:
Thanks for the good laugh this afternoon!! LOL
gcingo

United States

#8 Oct 3, 2008
bad pennies and cats always return
Yankee

United States

#9 Oct 3, 2008
gcingo wrote:
Is she cute ?
taxpayer

Morganville, NJ

#11 Oct 4, 2008
saw the show they are bit anal on the safety stuff. The kids were afraid of everything.. Always wondered why people would be ok with switching wives for 2 weeks.
Fed Up

Colchester, CT

#13 Oct 5, 2008
TrashTV wrote:
S h u t U p!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wife Swap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i am desi boy only surat gujarat 28 min jayesh khatri 1
Show wife live on skype 30 min MrMe123 5
looking for couple in Riyadh 47 min Krws 4
My wife doesn't know I show guys her photos 59 min jani 19
kya aap aapni wife ko swap ke liye manana chaht... 7 hr singh 46
ebony wife (Sep '15) 10 hr willthis23 20
Any couple or female in Riyadh (May '15) 13 hr AnishAnand 6
More from around the web