steven fowler and his wife who is not...

steven fowler and his wife who is not proud to be american

Posted in the Wife Swap Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fowler_madness

Desoto, TX

#1 Jan 30, 2009
wow !!!!!!!!

You ever seen such SNOBS ???????

I mean I dont know how that guy doesn't get his ass kicked on a daily basis with his high and mighty attitude !!!
He claims to be so smart. Someone smart would not talk to or treat others in the way he did that wife he was sent for 2 weeks. He was so rude to her, calling her names, belittling her and even asking his kids to not speak to her !

This episode has made me think this show is going down the tubes if they have to resort to people like Steven and his uppity wife. She said she was not proud to be american... so why don't they leave ?
I would like it if they left.

yuck !
disgusted

Englewood, CO

#2 Jan 30, 2009
What a pompous, arrogant jerk. Even the husband from the "podunk town" had more class than this highly educated, high speaking jerk. Get a life. Don't tell us how proud you are to be a citizen to help make this country better and basically have no social skills at all. She was a saint compared to his disgusting, childish behavior. It appeared that even his wife was embarrassed by his behavior at the table but even she backed him in the end. Sad, very sad, that there are people in this country who believe that their salaries, "I make more in one day than you make in a year" and education make them better people than those that may not have been so fortunate, or not, to have the same advantages as these people. If these are advantages to a better life, then we need to reevaluate what is really important in this lifetime.
rcjmth

Wheaton, IL

#3 Jan 30, 2009
I AGREE WITH YOU WHY THEY PICKED HIM WAS BAD I LIVE IN THE MIDWEST AND I SURE DIDN'T LIKE THE WAY HE CUT US DOWN. ON TOP OF IT THEY LET HIM EXPLAIN WHY HE WASN'T GOING TO DO THE RULES I WOULD OF LEFT THAT FAMILY AND TOLD THEM YOU DON'T WANT TO PARTICIPATE WERE NOT PAYING YOU
I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THAT GO TO HER FOR WEIGHT LOSS HOPE HER BUSINESS WENT WAY DOWN
I THINK HE PLANNED ON ACTING THIS WAY JUST FOR THE MONEY TO SEND THOSE KIDS TO THAT EXPENSIVE SCHOOL, HE HAD TO KNOW HE WASN'T GOING TO GET THE SAME WIFE HE HAD THIS SHOWS BEEN ON LONG ENOUGH THAT PEOPLE KNOW THE IDEA
Pandora

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#4 Jan 30, 2009
We should thank Mr. Fowler for reminding us exactly why we started this country. He is an example of the snobbery and arrogance that inspired our leaders to fight for dignity and freedom.

The family from the Midwest was open and willing to learn from the experience. They showed a lot more class than the California couple.

I was really disturbed that he taught his children to be so disrespectful and rude.

These people are idiots. They aren't "world citizens." They don't like people.

I don't know anyone who would ever want to associate with such clods.

By the way, I have a passport and have traveled all over.
mpw

Stigler, OK

#5 Jan 31, 2009
His accent denotes him as lower-middle-class at best.
yoda55

Desoto, TX

#6 Jan 31, 2009
His wife Mrs. Fowler, smart ass also wasn't too smart, she couldn't even do laundry, washing the guys pants with rugs....
and she is not a proud american.

NOTE: I emailed Steven directly at his work to tell him what I thought of him as he can be found on the internet and facebook:
STEVEN FOWLER, so can his wife Rebecca if anyone else wants to contact Steven directly and tell him what you thought of him.
You will recognize him by his pictures which he proudly displays
( doesn't he know he is as UGLY as sin?)

The guy Steven Fowler was over the top in snobbery. He claimed to be soooooooooooo intelligent and told that visiting wife he makes more in a week than she does in a year. Apparently Steven Fowler and his wife need to be deported and not allowed to be in American benefitting off America since they both hate it so much.
Although it may be true the visiting wife from the midwest is a "dumb redneck" as he put it, she was kind to him and his family. He had no reason to talk to her the way he did, insulting her at every chance.
STEVEN FOWLER GO BACK TO ENGLAND WITH YOU UGLY, SKINNY POMPUS SELF AND TAKE YOUR WIFE AND KIDS WITH YOU !!!
ps...
before you go, you should aplologize to that visiting wife for all the mean things you said and did to her.
YOU JERK !!!
blackwater

Desoto, TX

#7 Jan 31, 2009
Pandora wrote:
We should thank Mr. Fowler for reminding us exactly why we started this country. He is an example of the snobbery and arrogance that inspired our leaders to fight for dignity and freedom.
The family from the Midwest was open and willing to learn from the experience. They showed a lot more class than the California couple.
I was really disturbed that he taught his children to be so disrespectful and rude.
These people are idiots. They aren't "world citizens." They don't like people.
I don't know anyone who would ever want to associate with such clods.
I agree and bet the people they know are as snobby as they are. I bet the friends they have are nothing more than business contacts and
also homosexuals.

Good point about why we got away from England !
Pandora

#8 Jan 31, 2009
blackwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and bet the people they know are as snobby as they are. I bet the friends they have are nothing more than business contacts and
also homosexuals.
Good point about why we got away from England !
Thank you. He seems to be a prime example of European snobbery. They base their worth on appearance and false affectations.

The success of America overshadows and eclipses Europe. Underestimating the common man cost Europe their leadership in the world. Mr. Fowler, obviously, is not much of a student of history. Why would we want to be like him?

I am really glad I wasn't raised in a country that glorifies snobbery. Must have been too much inbreeding.

My grandmother was from London. Now I know why my great-grandmother came over here.

Thank you Emma!
Nauseus

Morgantown, WV

#9 Jan 31, 2009
"I'm not around my kids that much because it doesn't fit my personality."

Is that what she said?

Is that what she said?

Where do I begin?

...and SHE is a LIFECOACH???!!!
Thanks

United States

#12 Jan 31, 2009
Thanks Peter T. for posting the address. I confirmed it as being correct.
realityOFit

Overbrook, OK

#13 Feb 1, 2009
Steven Fowler apparetly has a problem with alcohol. Did you see how he had his son open the wine bottle for him ? wow...
Someone should call CPS on the Flowlers !!!

Brits do not have fluoride in their water system...hence the bad teeth. However, one would think that if he "makes more in a week than what Gayla makes in a year" a dentist would be a consideration.
Inshock

Elgin, IL

#14 Feb 2, 2009
I think the soldiers in the Navy based in SanFransico should pay this man a visit.

Lets say full formation in front his house everday at 0530 hours would be good. Guns and firing salute daily. Show Stephen just what type of people keep him safe day in and day out as he looks down at them.
Former Customer

Lansing, MI

#15 Feb 2, 2009
His "flock" is FUBAR. The boy wonder committed social and business suicide on national tv. That's not so smart, buck-o.

Considering his self-obsession, the most obese "redneck" would kick his anoeric butt. He looks like a "before" picture at a reconstructive dentistry office.
Follow up story

Lansing, MI

#16 Feb 2, 2009
In 2 months, when his business interests are gone and his wife leaves him, I want someone to do the story. The world deserves to find out what happens to this guy.
Pandora

#17 Feb 2, 2009
Follow up story wrote:
In 2 months, when his business interests are gone and his wife leaves him, I want someone to do the story. The world deserves to find out what happens to this guy.
Absolutely correct. What on earth was he thinking? Accepted social norms demand a modicum of civility. Mr. Fowler was crass, crude, and displayed a total lack of common sense.

Degrees don't make or prove a person's intelligence. There are a lot of idiots out there with degrees up the whazoo. Mr. Fowler's education was wasted on him.

His self-destructive behavior does not demonstrate one whit of intelligence or understanding of how the world really works.
Tender Foot

Auburn, AL

#18 Feb 2, 2009
I was shocked when I watched that episode. Stephen Fowler's behavior was totally unacceptable. He was absolutely hateful towards Mrs. Long. I hate that their kids have such a disrespectful man for a father. He needs a huge kick in the pants. Stephen Fowler, you are a jerk.
Nick

Edison, NJ

#19 Feb 2, 2009
I want to know how his wife can be a life coach when she is too blind to see that a homosexual married her for his green card.
Jeff

Manchester, NH

#20 Feb 3, 2009
He is most likely threatened by the prospect of his wife becoming more successful than he is and so he set out to sabotage her goal of using Wife Swap to further her ambitions. Plus, he's just vile in general.
Tender Foot

Maxton, NC

#21 Feb 3, 2009
Apparently Pacific Environment and Magic Wheels are speaking out against Stephen now. The Stephens-Fowler family has also contracted security guards in light of this huge public outcry. I'd be interested to see all of this make the news.
macgeorge2

United States

#22 Feb 4, 2009
Common sense cannot be learned and neither of the fowlers have any.

They will indded need security gaurds as not every jerk in the USA is going to try to challenge Steven Fowler, even using his wife to get to him.
He created this... with his high and mighty attitude, no one else caused this but him.

Guess America gets to see how intelligent Steven is now. My guess is he's an idiot.
Lots of people have all this self esteem with nothing to back it up. The Fowlers are these people and their kids are going to rebel big time too in the near future, when they are about 13-14.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wife Swap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wife swap in gujarat (Aug '13) 7 hr Rahul manisha 1,215
I want to share my wife (Oct '15) 13 hr shakil 126
See the naughtiest, most beautiful and most cur... Wed Latina naughty Wi... 1
Tribute my Gorgeous, Curvy, Cheating Latina Sec... Wed Latina naughty Wi... 1
dubai swappers Wed Atta1980 1
I'm horney looking for a real man Wed Atta1980 3
threesome (Jul '15) Wed Atta1980 44
More from around the web