Ashley Judd to be featured on Who Do ...

Ashley Judd to be featured on Who Do You Think You Are

There are 34 comments on the Columbia Magazine story from Apr 6, 2011, titled Ashley Judd to be featured on Who Do You Think You Are. In it, Columbia Magazine reports that:

Ashley Judd to be featured on Who Do You Think You Are By Tim Tingle News from Kentucky State Archives The Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives will be featured on the NBC-TV program, "Who Do You Think You Are?" on Friday, April 8, 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbia Magazine.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dontknow

Brownsville, TN

#1 Apr 6, 2011
Who is Ashley Judd?
unome2

Frankfort, KY

#2 Apr 6, 2011
a movie star her mother and sister sang country music but im sure u know that since shes been in the news last 2 days talking about a book she wrote.
Tom

Sheridan, AR

#3 Feb 6, 2013
I think she is exploring the possibility of running against Mitch MCconnel, hope she does and wins!!!. Of course those stupid republican super-PAC people are already bad mouthing her. I ask, are they scared!!!...
Hal

Frankfort, KY

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Please...no rational person would even consider voting for her. She is a flake and has some self-appointed intelligence that average people can't detect. In no way does she relate to regular folks.
citizen

Frankfort, KY

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Pitiful excuse for a KY rep.
ooh la la

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Hal wrote:
Please...no rational person would even consider voting for her. She is a flake and has some self-appointed intelligence that average people can't detect. In no way does she relate to regular folks.
She's fine as sweet sherry wine, I'd do her in a New York minute.
Wow

United States

#7 Feb 6, 2013
She is beautiful and I LUV the Judds, but her politics-not so much. Regardless of my personal thoughts, her political opinions are just not marketable to the majority of Ky voters.
well

Frankfort, KY

#8 Feb 7, 2013
today in the lex hearld, it says that she is OBAMA following radical hollywood liberal. there goes my vote for her. she spoke to soon.she better stay at UK and let it be
hank

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Feb 7, 2013
Tom wrote:
I think she is exploring the possibility of running against Mitch MCconnel, hope she does and wins!!!. Of course those stupid republican super-PAC people are already bad mouthing her. I ask, are they scared!!!...
God! You must be stupid. Did you access this website via an Obama phone?
J J Bean

Louisville, KY

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Wow wrote:
She is beautiful and I LUV the Judds, but her politics-not so much. Regardless of my personal thoughts, her political opinions are just not marketable to the majority of Ky voters.
Neither are Mitch McConnel's! DITCH MITCH !!
moe bad

AOL

#11 Feb 7, 2013
she is what you call a moe-ron
Wow

United States

#12 Feb 15, 2013
J J Bean wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither are Mitch McConnel's! DITCH MITCH !!
Well, I am not fan of Mitch,(big appropriator, way to willing to meet in the middle with liberal Dems etc.). But he is more in line with Kentuckians and we do have something to lose if we vote out a long time member of leadership for a newcomer. We aren't likely to get someone that holds that kind of power agin soon, even if you don't always like what he does with it. We get our share of the spending that is going to take place anyway and it means a lot to a poor state. We could do worse and I think Ashley Judd is an example of that.
Friend of Coal

United States

#13 Feb 15, 2013
Obama is killing coal and Ashley would have been for doing it ten years earlier! That means your electric bills are going to skyrocket and your taxes will probably have to go up to support all the people who they want put out of work.I don't know about you, but I'm not made of money like a movie star! Real people in Ky are having a hard enough time making ends meet in this economy!
Josh

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Feb 15, 2013
So what?
yes

Burkesville, KY

#15 Feb 16, 2013
She could do as good as anybody else. Just saying.
yeah

Frankfort, KY

#16 Feb 17, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I am not fan of Mitch,(big appropriator, way to willing to meet in the middle with liberal Dems etc.). But he is more in line with Kentuckians and we do have something to lose if we vote out a long time member of leadership for a newcomer. We aren't likely to get someone that holds that kind of power agin soon, even if you don't always like what he does with it. We get our share of the spending that is going to take place anyway and it means a lot to a poor state. We could do worse and I think Ashley Judd is an example of that.
What he/she said.
John Boy

Lafayette, TN

#17 Feb 17, 2013
Assley Juggs ain't got no chance of winning, running for the US Senate in Ky.
glue sniffer

AOL

#18 Feb 19, 2013
dont we already have enough dimwitted democrats in office ?
maybe she should just go to branson and sing to the retired cotton topps ,...
that is about all she is good at
Linda

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Feb 20, 2013
I do not know but My friend says,she is Rude, Crude, and Socially unacceptable. Period.

I know someone who had to deal with her demands and horrible attitude at the Ky Derby a couple years back. Out of all the celebrities, sports people musicians, and hollywood people there, they say she was the most difficult and demanding. More than all the others combined. I think they said just plain mean spirited. That said enough for me.
Mom

Columbia, KY

#21 Feb 20, 2013
Hal wrote:
I beg to differ with you. She seems down to earth to me, able to relate to the average citizen. Have you kept up with the tremendous wealth of Mitch's wife's family? Do some research to learn about his BIG money connections! I would think Ashley will more like me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Who Do You Think You Are? Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Connolly relishing return to stage (Oct '14) Oct '14 henryball 1
News Do you know who your are? Local group can help (Sep '13) Sep '13 Adam Maine 1
News Chelsea Handler in next TLC's Who Do You Think ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 shelm 1
News Kelly Clarkson is featured on 'Who Do You Think... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Faloola Chong 1
News BATMAN!! COACH!! WHO!! SNOOP!! LARAMIE!! VIRGIN... (Mar '11) Jun '11 dadydear 2
News TV show expected to reveal Ashley Judda s link ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 think it over 6
News Lionel Richie - Lionel Richie's Great Great Gra... (Mar '11) Mar '11 black N Rich 48
More from around the web