What I Like About You

Next: Finally When the women get trapped in a spa, Holly and Val commandeer a horse in an effort to make it to the wedding on time. Full Story
Tilly

Nashville, TN

#23 Dec 18, 2006
Monica wrote:
Hey whats the song called that is played during thanksgiving when val and vic kiss??????
That's "Head Over Heels" by April McLean.
brittany

Stillwater, MN

#24 Dec 25, 2006
[is your e mail just amanda bynes
brittany

Stillwater, MN

#25 Dec 25, 2006
is your e mail just Amanda bynes
luvwilau

San Pedro, CA

#26 Jan 2, 2007
hey! does anyone know what that one song is called that tina sang at val and vics reception???
Barbara

Syracuse, UT

#27 Jan 3, 2007
MONICA wrote:
<quoted text>
i HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND THAT SONG TOO... WHAT IS IT? SOMETHING LIKE..."I COULD SWEAR I WAS HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE"
So, the song is called "Head over Heels" and it's by April McLean. If you go to Aprilmclean.com you can listen to it. It's definitely my favorite song I've ever heard on the show.
Chantal Lapierre

North Bay, Canada

#28 Jan 3, 2007
Who sings the song at the end of the halloween episode on what i like about you
danielle

Sterling Heights, MI

#29 Jan 26, 2007
thank god i found this site. im looking for the song that was playing in the club when Vince and Holly was dancing (the one where she was confused about who she liked) and then Ben came and intureupted their dance. Anybody know what im talking about?
danielle

Sterling Heights, MI

#30 Jan 26, 2007
luvwilau wrote:
hey! does anyone know what that one song is called that tina sang at val and vics reception???
she sang - the way you look tonight by frank sinatra
Brittany

Cleveland, WI

#31 Jan 26, 2007
ive been trying to download that song "the beginning" by alice peacock on limewire, and it cant find it. How does everyone else download it?
niki

Carmel, NY

#32 Jan 26, 2007
THE BEGINNING by Alice Peacock is the song to "What I Like About You." I wanted to know the song, too. Ha ha!
niki

Carmel, NY

#33 Jan 26, 2007
That's the song to the flash backs of Vick and Val when they're getting married I meant.
Charlene

Park Ridge, IL

#34 Feb 5, 2007
i rlly like this show. i watch it evry day and ive seen evry episode now. i rlly want to see wat happens after vik and val get married. but i cant cuz theres no new season. u guys rlly need to make one!!! tell who evr's in charge to make a new one!!! ill evn rite them a persuasive paper for them. thats how much i luv the show!! make a new1 pleez!!!!!!

<3Charlene<3
flora

Hackettstown, NJ

#35 Feb 22, 2007
yeah i love this show too!
everyday when i come home from school i watch the reruns!
the beginning by alice peacock is such a great song!!
flora

Hackettstown, NJ

#36 Feb 22, 2007
oh and also the begininng is only available when you download alice's whole album on itunes
i really want the song but not the her whole cd so sigh
amandabynes15

Laguna Niguel, CA

#37 Feb 26, 2007
i hope they make another seoson of wilay and i hope holly and vince get married
amandabynes15

Laguna Niguel, CA

#38 Feb 26, 2007
i love vince he is so hot
Kait

Colchester, CT

#39 Mar 10, 2007
danielle wrote:
thank god i found this site. im looking for the song that was playing in the club when Vince and Holly was dancing (the one where she was confused about who she liked) and then Ben came and intureupted their dance. Anybody know what im talking about?
i've been looking for this song too does anybody know what it is?
Christine

Plano, TX

#40 Mar 11, 2007
Hey, I know I love that song!! It's "The Beginning" by Alice Peacock. I'm listening to it right now on alicepeacock.com but I can't find it anywhere to buy or download. So if anyone knows, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!
Jill wrote:
OK What is that song that they played when they showed the flashbacks of vic and val, it went "look at us now took so long to find out, this is the beginning of a new life, its time to start living" it sounded like shania twain but i cant find the lyrics on google to find out what the song is called. Please help me out!
henrys_better_th an_vince

Hopkins, MN

#42 Mar 12, 2007
anyone know what the song is when amanda & vince are dancing in her dream when he kisses her? also, is that "your love is ultraviolet" song that ben sings a real song? can someone let me know at cantsayriten0w@yahoo.com please??? i can never seem to find this site
Susie

Jamaica Plain, MA

#43 Mar 20, 2007
I'm so glad I found this site. It's been driving my sister and I crazy, what is the song at the very very end of Season 4 episode 4 i think. The one called "I've Got A Secret" when its Halloween. The song at the end when Holly and Vince kiss. It's wicked good and every time the credits are on I miss the part where they name the song and artist. Anybody have any ideas what it is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

What I Like About You Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Bynes' parents say in court filings they... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RacingFan20 2
Bynes hospitalized after allegedly starting fire (Jul '13) Jul '13 RacingFan20 1
Amanda Bynes (May '13) May '13 Big mike 14
Amanda Bynes gets traffic citation, car towed (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ozzie Guillen 2
Amanda Bynes charged with hit-and-run (Sep '12) Sep '12 WHM 1
Hollywood star Amanda Bynes to quit acting (Jun '10) Jun '10 CharlesP 22
Amanda Bynes Announces Retirement (Jun '10) Jun '10 JCU Dave 5
More from around the web