John Travolta is still one that we wa...

John Travolta is still one that we want, musically, in movies

There are 2 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Jul 15, 2010, titled John Travolta is still one that we want, musically, in movies. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Even in roles that might not show it, John Travolta's got the music in him. The actor has done his share of song-and-dance work.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

jeri fusina

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 18, 2010
he has come a long way since the DEVILS RAIN----maybe
Daishia Harrison

La Canada Flintridge, CA

#2 Jul 24, 2010
John is absolutely the best. I have loved him in films since Welcome Back, Kotter. His latest films are worth the $$$ and time. Congratulations, John and Kelly on the bundle of joy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welcome Back, Kotter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Actor Ron Palillo Passes Away At Age 63 (Aug '12) Aug '12 Jupiter 59
News 10 Most Shocking Celebrity Massage Scandals (May '12) May '12 Latter Day Taints 1
News "Welcome Back Kotter" 'Epstein' Actor Robert He... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Uh Clem 14
News Robert Hegyes, who played student Juan Epstein ... (Jan '12) Jan '12 No coincidense 4
News Official "Agent of Change" Town Hall Press Release (Oct '11) Oct '11 Rich Soto 1
News Scientology efforts in Haiti raise questions (Jan '10) Jan '10 Mad Dog 54 1
News Actor passes on his love for the craft through ... (Mar '09) Jan '10 Real Truth 4
More from around the web