Vanessa Williams to put on a show at ...

Vanessa Williams to put on a show at Daytime Emmys

There are 1 comment on the Earthlink story from Aug 30, 2009, titled Vanessa Williams to put on a show at Daytime Emmys. In it, Earthlink reports that:

Evan Agostini August 30, 2009 2:20 AM EDT LOS ANGELES - The Daytime Emmys are going retro-glam. Singing, dancing, comedy and a touch of pathos set against the glitzy backdrop of a historic theatre are on tap for the 36th annual Daytime Emmys in an attempt to lure an eroding audience for award shows.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Earthlink.

Nicole

Kansas City, MO

#1 Aug 31, 2009
The audienc is eroding because no one can afford to be a stay at home anything anymore, you have to work and then you can always TIVO or DVR or watch Soapnet. Soaps are so dumb and daytime television is getting dumber everyday. Man, get rid of the hen fest of the View but keep Sherri, the game shows are going down hill since Bob Barker left, Y&R is still good. Anyway, Vanessa Williams is like 100, maybe she will perform using her walker or wheelchair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ugly Betty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News America Ferrera Delivers a Powerful Intersectio... Mar '17 Mikey 4
News 'Ugly Betty' star: 'I'd like to Netflix and chi... (Feb '16) Mar '16 el fogon 3
News America Ferrera responds: 'Thank you, Donald Tr... (Jul '15) Jul '15 wild child 4
News Prankster happy to confuse Blanchett for Ferrer... (Jun '14) Jun '14 hello 1
News 500 Days of Summer (Jan '10) May '13 O Morgan 2
News Cuba Gooding Jr., Vanessa Williams, Condola Ras... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Eric 1
Ask Vanessa Williams a question! (Apr '12) Apr '12 Kimberly 1
More from around the web