Lindsay Lohan to have less exposure o...

Lindsay Lohan to have less exposure on ABC comedy 'Ugly Betty'

There are 8 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Oct 24, 2008, titled Lindsay Lohan to have less exposure on ABC comedy 'Ugly Betty'. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Everyone seems to agree on that. But then things get murky. The folks at Ugly Betty say Lohan was a diva on the set and clashed with America Ferrera , the show's star.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

brenda

United States

#1 Oct 24, 2008
get rid of Lohan, she's ruins the show
Tiffany

Wilmington, NC

#2 Oct 24, 2008
I definitely agree with you Brenda!
david Mink

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 24, 2008
Wow, I hope this is not true, that LL was a diva, I mean. Her shelf life is getting awfully short, and she can't afford to cut off options. You ain't gonna be a cute teen forever, LL. And you are not a particularly good actor, either. But, then again, you're a sickie, LL and I am sure you never listen to anyone, and make terrible decisions on your own.

Don't let the door hit cha
where the goo Lord split cha.
gramma

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Oct 24, 2008
I'm happy to have the chance to comment on Lohan's entrance into this sitcom. I look forward to this comedy every week however, if she continues on the program I won't be watching.
david Mink

Chicago, IL

#5 Oct 24, 2008
This show has the most style of anything on tv. Great regular cast, really funny performances. LL was a good casting move, to take advantage of her rep. But, she isn't a very good actor, and it isn't worth it if she is acting like a diva. Take your fan club of teen age losers and hit the road, LL. Pretty soon, no where to work. Then who u gonna blame???????
exsqueezme

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Oct 24, 2008
so what, who cares. Get a better quest Lohan most likely wanted to up stage.. She should go with the flow the the show
Jen

Lafayette, LA

#7 Oct 26, 2008
Here she goes again! She messes everything up for herself she is a diva just like the rest of her family!
Jen

Lafayette, LA

#8 Oct 26, 2008
She is a Mean girl Star and that's all she is. She has had the worst up bringing that we have seen yet. Her parents should be ashamed of there selves both of them. Getting Rich off of there kids. All of them are Divas I can't believe they gave her mother the mother of the year award!!! How outrageous was that? I guess her mom snorts a lot of coke just like the rest of her family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ugly Betty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News America Ferrera Delivers a Powerful Intersectio... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Mikey 4
News 'Ugly Betty' star: 'I'd like to Netflix and chi... (Feb '16) Mar '16 el fogon 3
News America Ferrera responds: 'Thank you, Donald Tr... (Jul '15) Jul '15 wild child 4
News Prankster happy to confuse Blanchett for Ferrer... (Jun '14) Jun '14 hello 1
News 500 Days of Summer (Jan '10) May '13 O Morgan 2
News Cuba Gooding Jr., Vanessa Williams, Condola Ras... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Eric 1
Ask Vanessa Williams a question! (Apr '12) Apr '12 Kimberly 1
More from around the web