America Ferrera Accomplishes Goals

America Ferrera Accomplishes Goals

There are 1 comment on the Celebrity Dirty Laundry story from Mar 30, 2010, titled America Ferrera Accomplishes Goals. In it, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports that:

Via HighBeam America Ferrera pictured above at the LA premiere of 'How To Train Your Dragon' couldn't wait to get out of the Valley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Celebrity Dirty Laundry.

Mary

San Antonio, TX

#1 Apr 2, 2010
America is so great, she talked about the cool cast on ugly betty this morning the podcast is at www.ajmornings.com - a morning show in san diego

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ugly Betty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News America Ferrera Delivers a Powerful Intersectio... Mar '17 Mikey 4
News 'Ugly Betty' star: 'I'd like to Netflix and chi... (Feb '16) Mar '16 el fogon 3
News America Ferrera responds: 'Thank you, Donald Tr... (Jul '15) Jul '15 wild child 4
News Prankster happy to confuse Blanchett for Ferrer... (Jun '14) Jun '14 hello 1
News 500 Days of Summer (Jan '10) May '13 O Morgan 2
News Cuba Gooding Jr., Vanessa Williams, Condola Ras... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Eric 1
Ask Vanessa Williams a question! (Apr '12) Apr '12 Kimberly 1
More from around the web