TV ratings: Viewers say 'I do' to 'Grey's Anatomy' Thursday - T...

Full story: Zap2it.com 22
Fast National ratings for Thursday, May 7, 2009 CBS just barely won the night in the ratings race overall, but the biggest number of the night went to ABC's 100th episode "Grey's Anatomy." Otherwise, the TV landscape looked the same as usual ratings-wise. CBS averaged a 7.6 rating/13 share in primetime, just edging past ABC's 7.4/13. FOX came in ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rena Moretti

Los Angeles, CA

#21 May 15, 2009
Aaron R wrote:
Question marks followed by exclamation points are traditionally used more to indicate surprise or disbelief, as in the following: "Do you mean to tell me that everything on Survivor is EDITED?!" Actually, that was sarcasm, too. My bad.:P
Next you're going to tell us that there's "producer" writing what the Survivor "contestants" say and do... ;)
Aaron R

Decatur, IL

#22 May 15, 2009
Predestination, the new Reality TV. :P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ugly Betty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prankster happy to confuse Blanchett for Ferrer... Jun '14 hello 1
500 Days of Summer (Jan '10) May '13 O Morgan 2
Cuba Gooding Jr., Vanessa Williams, Condola Ras... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Eric 1
Ask Vanessa Williams a question! (Apr '12) Apr '12 Kimberly 1
Gay Pride Events Planned In Des Moines On Weekend (Jun '10) Apr '12 Gracieminniebella 38
America Ferrera stops in El Paso: Actress will ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Vicente Fernandez 3
Judy Gold brings her one-woman show about Jewis... (Feb '12) Feb '12 may2285 1

Ugly Betty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE