'Ugly Betty' returns to ABC one week ...

'Ugly Betty' returns to ABC one week early - First episode back...

There are 4 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Apr 20, 2009, titled 'Ugly Betty' returns to ABC one week early - First episode back.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

America Ferrera of 'Ugly Betty' "Ugly Betty," which got bumped from several weeks of airtime for "Samantha Who?" and "In the Motherhood," is doing the bumping this time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

kittysbestfriend

United States

#1 Apr 20, 2009
IT"S ABOUT TIME!!!!
I couldn't believe ABC made such a stupid decision! Samantha Who? should never have left Mondays(for the rotten Surving Surburbia) and In the Motherhood is a complete waste of Cheryl Hines and Megan Mullally.
BRAVO BETTY!
Richard

AOL

#3 Apr 20, 2009
This was a gamble by ABC that did not pay off and they realized they needed to put this back on the air. It's nothing worth getting too excited over, but as for the comedies, air those on Tuesdays to finish off their run, air Jim and Scrubs last few episodes and then just cancel all 4 of these shows and get out of the comedy business.
Yikes

Glen Burnie, MD

#4 Apr 21, 2009
testing
Rena Moretti

Rosemead, CA

#5 Apr 21, 2009
kittysbestfriend wrote:
IT"S ABOUT TIME!!!!
I couldn't believe ABC made such a stupid decision! Samantha Who? should never have left Mondays(for the rotten Surving Surburbia) and In the Motherhood is a complete waste of Cheryl Hines and Megan Mullally.
BRAVO BETTY!
Samantha Who? never got ratings. It was clear from the onset it was only gathering ratings that looked OK when you didn't take into account its lead-in. Renewing it was one of the many mistakes ABC made this season.

The results is ABC will finish off the season slightly down when it should have been up after last year's strike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ugly Betty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Ugly Betty' star: 'I'd like to Netflix and chi... Mar '16 el fogon 3
News America Ferrera responds: 'Thank you, Donald Tr... (Jul '15) Jul '15 wild child 4
News Prankster happy to confuse Blanchett for Ferrer... (Jun '14) Jun '14 hello 1
News 500 Days of Summer (Jan '10) May '13 O Morgan 2
News Cuba Gooding Jr., Vanessa Williams, Condola Ras... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Eric 1
Ask Vanessa Williams a question! (Apr '12) Apr '12 Kimberly 1
News Gay Pride Events Planned In Des Moines On Weekend (Jun '10) Apr '12 Gracieminniebella 38
More from around the web