'Hairspray' Star Befriends 'Ugly Bett...

'Hairspray' Star Befriends 'Ugly Betty' - Nikki Blonsky will gu...

There are 6 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Nov 5, 2008, titled 'Hairspray' Star Befriends 'Ugly Betty' - Nikki Blonsky will gu.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Nikki Blonsky, who earned a Golden Globe playing the plucky heroine of "Hairspray," will join a like-minded soul -- "Ugly Betty" -- on the small screen later this season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Ankur

Dallas, TX

#1 Nov 5, 2008
She didn't earn a Golden Globe, she only garnered a nomination.
Rachel

Thornville, OH

#2 Nov 5, 2008
Emmm... Nikki Blonsky did not win that Golden Globe, Marion Cotillard did. She was NOMINATED though.
ShanfanHS

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Nov 6, 2008
Well that is one episode I will hope to miss! I absolutely LOVE Ugly Betty. Watching Nikki in another "cat fight" will not be my cup of tea. Until her name is cleared in December or some sort of explanation is made regarding her and her father's behaviour at the airport, I am no fan of hers. In fact, if she gets the Hairspray2 role, I will not see it as much as I LOVE Hairspray! Ugly Betty is the BEST. Hopefully Nikki will get what she deserves just as Lindsay Lohan did! Who will be cast next? Brittney?
mam801

AOL

#4 Nov 6, 2008
Nikki Blonsky was nominated for a Golden Globe but lost to Marion Cotillard in "La Vie En Rose".
leonaraisin

Portland, OR

#5 Nov 17, 2008
Yet another fun anagram. This time for Ugly Betty:[yet by glut]. Play now: http://leonaraisin.blogspot.com/2008/11/yet-b...
Wendy_cutie_face

Kuwait

#6 Dec 6, 2008
You go nikki!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ugly Betty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News America Ferrera Delivers a Powerful Intersectio... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Mikey 4
News 'Ugly Betty' star: 'I'd like to Netflix and chi... (Feb '16) Mar '16 el fogon 3
News America Ferrera responds: 'Thank you, Donald Tr... (Jul '15) Jul '15 wild child 4
News Prankster happy to confuse Blanchett for Ferrer... (Jun '14) Jun '14 hello 1
News 500 Days of Summer (Jan '10) May '13 O Morgan 2
News Cuba Gooding Jr., Vanessa Williams, Condola Ras... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Eric 1
Ask Vanessa Williams a question! (Apr '12) Apr '12 Kimberly 1