'Two and a Half Men' star Angus T. Jones begs fans to stop watching: 'I don't want to be on it'

Nov 26, 2012 Full story: Zap2it.com 9

Now in its tenth season, CBS sitcom "Two and a Half Men" has survived multiple scandals.

Full Story
Toby

Portland, OR

#1 Nov 26, 2012
He didn't have a problem getting filthy rich off the program for almost ten years now he has a moral dilemma. He is getting paid an average of 300,000 dollars per episode, he certainly hasn't had a problem with that. The money hasn't seemed to be filthy lucre to him so far, that is, has he given any of the money back?

He made over 7 million from 2010 to 2012, I guess (after) he accumulated the money (then) he had the moral objections and I'm sure his Seventh-day Adventist church received lots of exorbitant tithes and donations, and I bet they didn't have any problem with that money either.
watsamattau

United States

#3 Nov 27, 2012
Toby wrote:
He didn't have a problem getting filthy rich off the program for almost ten years now he has a moral dilemma. He is getting paid an average of 300,000 dollars per episode, he certainly hasn't had a problem with that. The money hasn't seemed to be filthy lucre to him so far, that is, has he given any of the money back?
He made over 7 million from 2010 to 2012, I guess (after) he accumulated the money (then) he had the moral objections and I'm sure his Seventh-day Adventist church received lots of exorbitant tithes and donations, and I bet they didn't have any problem with that money either.
Maybe he has changed recently. However the church should not accept tithes from his work on this show.Any money he made before his conversion he should keep because he was not a christian at the time.

Since: May 08

Highland, CA

#4 Nov 27, 2012
I cannot boycott the show as I never watched it in the first place except for one episode.
Its like most TV shows designed for those with an IQ of around 70.
so yourself a favor and toss your RV out and Read a book.
watsamattau

United States

#5 Nov 27, 2012
Grumpy Guy wrote:
I cannot boycott the show as I never watched it in the first place except for one episode.
Its like most TV shows designed for those with an IQ of around 70.
so yourself a favor and toss your RV out and Read a book.
I would say that 70 would be on the high side.Never saw a full episode myself .A few minutes is about all I could stand.I don't watch any sitcoms,because most are just plain silly.

Highland, CA

#6 Nov 27, 2012
watsamattau wrote:
<quoted text>I would say that 70 would be on the high side.Never saw a full episode myself .A few minutes is about all I could stand.I don't watch any sitcoms,because most are just plain silly.
Most sitcoms are aimed at men below 30. They tend to have extra cash and some can be conned into thinking if you drink the right beer you will become a babe magnet.
Angus

United States

#7 Nov 28, 2012
Sorry guys. Was visiting Charlie and got a little wasted while watching Pat Roberts. Religion and Bacardi 151 do mix well.
Pug

Burbank, IL

#8 Nov 28, 2012
Its easy to ride the "high horse" with 8 million in the bank.

This church saw him coming.$350,000.00 for each episode? Wow, how about the reruns?

He is acting more like the character he portrays.
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Sounds like this kid has been taken in by the 7th day advantists which is a cult! Hopefully he will grow out of it and mature and regain his sanity. They need to get rig of gay boy kutcher and bring charlie back!

Highland, CA

#10 Nov 28, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Sounds like this kid has been taken in by the 7th day advantists which is a cult! Hopefully he will grow out of it and mature and regain his sanity. They need to get rig of gay boy kutcher and bring charlie back!
I am not a 7 Day Adventist, but I live in a town where a majority of the people are(Loma Linda) and I work with many . Most are nice people and I would not call them a cult as they dont bother this heathen at all. Not even when I eat bacon in front of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Two and a Half Men Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashton Kutcher tops Forbes 2014 best-paid TV ac... Aug 29 firstlisten62 3
[ M4V DRM Removal : Mac ] How to convert DRM pr... (Sep '12) Aug '14 Siupoinig 3
'Two and a Half Men' to feature gay adoption in... Jul '14 GoldenGator 7
TV Fashion: Charlie Harper from 'Two and a Half... (Nov '07) Jul '14 Nancy 75
Ashton Kutcher is not playing Walter Isaacson's... (Apr '12) Jun '14 ENG Company Scam 81
'Two and a Half Men' Canceled: CBS Comedy to Sa... May '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Scoop: Two and a Half Men on CBS - Thursday, Ma... May '14 M A P 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Two and a Half Men People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••