Brasch WordsCHARLIE & the Scandal Factory

Dec 23, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: American Reporter

Most important, if measured by getting most of the ink and air time, is the continuing soap opera, "Charlie and the CBS Factory." The latest in a seemingly never-ending story is that after Charlie Sheen melted down, was fired, and spread himself to every known television talk show, declaring himself to be a winner and announcing a $100 million ... (more)

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 24, 2011
overheard

Inglewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Has anyone heard about the the new Charlie Sheen film starring Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan? Lindsay is suppose to play twins again. Charlie is a stoner who owes money to gangsters who kidnap him and Lindsay Lohan's boyfriend has to rescue him. I over heard this new in restuarant in Beverly Hills. I asked the producers who were talking about it what the name of the movie was and they wouldn't say a word. They acted like it was very hush, hush. BUT I HEARD HE ONE WHO HAD JUST READ IT THAT IT WAS THE FUNNIEST SCRIPT HE HAD EVER READ. HE WAS TELLING THE OTHER GUY IT WAS FUNNIER THEN WEDDING CRASHERS AND THE HANGOVER COMBINED. They were laughing so hard when they were talking about it and it sounded so funny I went on line to see what it was. I couldn't find anything. Not on Imdb or anywhere else. BUT COME just having those two in the film would be enough to get me to go see it. Anyone with any information please post. 9526
overheard

Inglewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Say what you like about Charlie and Lindsay Lohan, but they're both incredibly talented.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••