Charlie Sheen rant caught on tape

Charlie Sheen rant caught on tape

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Jun 7, 2012, titled Charlie Sheen rant caught on tape. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

According to celebrity gossip site TMZ , Sheen was on verbal assault mode when a security guard stopped him from re-entering Staples Center Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Bubba Ho-Tep

United States

#1 Jun 8, 2012
Shame on him.. For yelling & calling a woman (any woman) curse words.. He should be ashamed of himself for using profanity at a event where children are present walking by with the parents hereing his potty mouth. I guess The Staples Center not family friendly venue. There no explanation he can make because it all on video.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Two and a Half Men Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will 'Two and a Half Men' end run with or witho... (Jan '15) Feb 14 alex1407 2
News Charlie Sheen's Twitter account gaining about 2... (Mar '11) Dec '16 charlie mite B next 86
News 'Two and a Half Men' mystery man? (Nov '12) Feb '16 Gotcha 11
News Ashton Kutcher is not playing Walter Isaacson's... (Apr '12) Jan '16 Walter Harold Marlin 168
News TV Fashion: Charlie Harper from 'Two and a Half... (Nov '07) Jan '16 Avonlea 78
News Martin Sheen talks about his son, Charlie Sheen... (May '15) May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News NBC 'Nightly News' holds ratings lead again wit... (Feb '15) Feb '15 chanta 1
More from around the web