TV Fashion: Charlie Harper from 'Two and a Half Men' (CBS)

Full story: Zap2it.com 8
Say what you want about Charlie Sheen, but there is no denying the fact that he seems to always land on his feet with a beautiful woman. Full Story
smiley

Santa Barbara, CA

#1 Apr 5, 2010
i hope the show dont end.i heard 2nite he was quitting..u know everyone makes mistakes..get the help u need..pleaz dont quit..i think u & ur wife needs counciling..u hav 2 beautiful children..think of them and do wht. u think...but pleaz dont leav the show....we luv ya.!!!!
Andy

Charlotte, NC

#2 Apr 6, 2010
It's contract negotiation time over at the CBS sitcom, smiley, and Charlie wants more money.

My guess is he knows he's credible as the likable bad boy, and he's hoping he can't be easily replaced.
robin

Fort Wayne, IN

#3 Sep 11, 2010
do characters on 2 1/2 men laugh at charlie's shirts?
Wanttoknow

Elk Grove Village, IL

#4 Sep 17, 2010
What is the label of Chelsea actress Jennifer Taylors clothes?
marissa robinson

Pickerington, OH

#5 Dec 15, 2010
i love the two and half men i think tht they shouldnt change anything at all k maybe somethings
garrett

Lodi, CA

#6 May 18, 2011
like scrubs when one of the main charcters left and it lasted half a season on a different network. i still don't see the reason why show business compares it with the new darren on bewitched, mash or cheers. the show is about charlie sheen with a great cast. I know c.b.s. wants the series to continue because of the money it makes. i don't know why they let chuck have his way and end the series. it's going down hill. someone must like it it's the number one comedy after eight years. I still can't see jon and ashton going up against each othe they both have the same comedy act where charlie has the serious side to put up with jon's character, that is what makes it work. go way back to i love lucy lucy. lucy admitted she played off desi's character and barney played off andy. you can't have two comics with the same act ! i hope we are all being punke'd ashston's character is always the same in the movies and the 70's series.
Kim

Lehi, UT

#7 Sep 7, 2011
I'm dying to know where I can get the tie Charlie is wearing in third season episode " my tongue is meat" it would be perfect for my husband. Probably not common knowledge lol, worth a try
Dr Clinton

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Dec 12, 2011
The Shirts are cool but I'm really only interested in the shorts. I have plenty of shirts. Can someone help me find the shorts to purchase?
TryDoc@aol.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Two and a Half Men Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashton Kutcher is not playing Walter Isaacson's... (Apr '12) 2 hr Blank Happens 111
Lorre throwing love in direction of Charlie Sheen Jan 16 Mean Green Sheen ... 1
Will 'Two and a Half Men' end run with or witho... Jan 13 Martin 1
Charlie Sheen Reaches Out To Ex-fiancee After H... Nov '14 Big mike 9
Ashton Kutcher Pokes Fun At Charlie Sheen On Tw... Nov '14 Catchers Catch 2
TV Fashion: Charlie Harper from 'Two and a Half... (Nov '07) Oct '14 GATEKEEPERS 76
'Two and A Half Men': Judy Greer plays Walden's... (Sep '11) Oct '14 Dcfox 8
More from around the web