Charlie Sheen blows through cocaine c...

Charlie Sheen blows through cocaine capital Colombia... but he's only scouting for filming locations

There are 2 comments on the Daily Mail story from Nov 29, 2011, titled Charlie Sheen blows through cocaine capital Colombia... but he's only scouting for filming locations. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

For someone who has become known for his drug use in the past, Colombia perhaps might seem a rather apt holiday destination for Charlie Sheen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

thelma

Oxford, MI

#1 Dec 2, 2011
Love it, i hope Charlie Sheen is back in business, he is a great actor and i love watching him

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#2 Dec 3, 2011
I agree he is a good actor but Two and a Half Men gave him the womanizing character to play and alot of people forget that is not necessarily him. I hope with all my heart he is sucessful in addiction recovery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Two and a Half Men Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ashton Kutcher is not playing Walter Isaacson's... (Apr '12) Aug 9 Just Fat 148
News Martin Sheen talks about his son, Charlie Sheen... May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News TV Fashion: Charlie Harper from 'Two and a Half... (Nov '07) Mar '15 ragdollbaby 77
News NBC 'Nightly News' holds ratings lead again wit... (Feb '15) Feb '15 chanta 1
News Ashton Kutcher Used a Huge, Fake Dick for TV, N... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Heywood Jablomee 1
News 'Two and a Half Men' wraps up a dozen years of ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Heywood Jablomee 1
News 'Two and a Half Men' finale takes down Sheen (Feb '15) Feb '15 Heywood Jablomee 1
More from around the web