What's next for this trailer park trio?

There are 7 comments on the The Toronto Star story from Dec 6, 2008, titled What's next for this trailer park trio?. In it, The Toronto Star reports that:

"Do you want them in character?" asks the publicist as I sit down across from Julian, Ricky and Bubbles, the much-beloved stars of Trailer Park Boys .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Toronto Star.

USA fan

Maurice, LA

#1 Dec 29, 2008
I just caught one episode online, which turned into an obsession! I have now seen every season and the movie. I'll be lost with the "trailer trash."
Jack

AOL

#2 Dec 10, 2009
Me too

Since: Nov 10

UK

#4 Dec 10, 2010
totally addicted sad its over
Aaron

Vienna, VA

#5 Jun 17, 2011
Im the same way. i hope they are still gonna make movies.
Laryssa

Princeton, IL

#6 Aug 4, 2012
Me, too! I just lovethe Julian character!
wow

United States

#7 Aug 4, 2012
yep

“a cake in the throes of love”

Since: Feb 13

sailing upon a pointless sea

#8 Feb 16, 2013
Their 3rd movie, starting production next Month (March 2013)!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trailer Park Boys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike Smith (Bubbles) Leading the Race For Space (Apr '12) Apr '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Trailer Park Boys reflect on seven seasons (Nov '08) Dec '10 blusuker 2
News Alex Lifeson guest appearance at Trailer Park B... (Jan '09) Dec '10 blusuker 2
News Children's programming, trailer-park style (Dec '09) Nov '10 Jack Mehoff 2
News DVDs (Feb '10) Feb '10 sonny d says hi 1
News a Kids In the Hall,a a Trailer Park Boys,a Jaso... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Larry 2
News Trailer Park Boys, um, dazzle some Parliament H... (Feb '08) Feb '08 CRTC No Help 1
More from around the web