Mexico demands apology from BBC

Full story: CNN

Mexico's ambassador to the UK has demanded a public apology from the BBC's flagship motoring show "Top Gear" after it characterized Mexicans as feckless and lazy.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

when is mexico going to apologize for teaching their children that white folks took the southwest states from them?

we wouldn't have all the problems with this reconquista bullsh#t if they didn't do that.
PSL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 2, 2011
 
IMO , feckless & lazy is putting it mildly.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Asian Guy wrote:
when is mexico going to apologize for teaching their children that white folks took the southwest states from them?
we wouldn't have all the problems with this reconquista bullsh#t if they didn't do that.
We should seize baja california as payment for the losses they have caused us, we should bring our army home and give them live fire permission to secure our border.
Brian

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 3, 2011
 
Asian Guy wrote:
when is mexico going to apologize for teaching their children that white folks took the southwest states from them?
we wouldn't have all the problems with this reconquista bullsh#t if they didn't do that.
First of all, you are Asian, based on your Id name, So go back to your rice diet and try to fix the million of problems of your crapy continent before talking smack about a country you clearly dont know

You are such an idiot.
PSL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 3, 2011
 
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you are Asian, based on your Id name, So go back to your rice diet and try to fix the million of problems of your crapy continent before talking smack about a country you clearly dont know
You are such an idiot.
Ohoh, he's going to rip you a new @$#@ now!!!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 3, 2011
 
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you are Asian, based on your Id name, So go back to your rice diet and try to fix the million of problems of your crapy continent before talking smack about a country you clearly dont know
You are such an idiot.
mexico is a messed up country. pure and simple. no one will argue with me on that point. not even you.

what say you, genius?
Cherry Burger

Brownwood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Mexican people were here FIRST.....THEY started America. THEY ARE THE FIRST PIONEERS this land which was later named America by Americo Vespucci.........An insignficant Italian nobody with a penchant for stealing!

Mexico is a great country and one of the biggest, and at ONE TIME........The Biggest!

You stupid slanted-eye rice-eating son-of-the-rising-Sun and son-of-a-bitches don't even have an edge for this land. Go back to your atom bomb fucked land called Japan and your nasty cannibalisic culture of China....now move it Sushi-sticking-vagina-breath puny little freakoid!
JTMan

Chepachet, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 3, 2011
 
The truth ALWAYS hurts!
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 3, 2011
 
Cherry Burger wrote:
The Mexican people were here FIRST.....THEY started America. THEY ARE THE FIRST PIONEERS this land which was later named America by Americo Vespucci.........An insignficant Italian nobody with a penchant for stealing!
Mexico is a great country and one of the biggest, and at ONE TIME........The Biggest!
You stupid slanted-eye rice-eating son-of-the-rising-Sun and son-of-a-bitches don't even have an edge for this land. Go back to your atom bomb fucked land called Japan and your nasty cannibalisic culture of China....now move it Sushi-sticking-vagina-breath puny little freakoid!
according to a 1912 history book''they were the feeble dregs of a decaying civilization steeped in sloth ignorance and religious bigotry''''hopefully their race is on its way to its final extinction'' that is a word for word quote, whats changed ?
Cherry Burger

Brownwood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 3, 2011
 
Storm Warning wrote:
<quoted text>according to a 1912 history book''they were the feeble dregs of a decaying civilization steeped in sloth ignorance and religious bigotry''''hopefully their race is on its way to its final extinction'' that is a word for word quote, whats changed ?
That's why Europe 'rounded all the riff-raff' packed them inside the Mayflower and literally THREW them on Plymouth Rock to fend for themselves. So maybe YOU might just be a decendent of that low-life bunch! Alas...what say YOU?

Mexico has a long way to go. And even though the infrastructure of America is decaying from the bottom to the top, Mexico doesn't have as much bottom OR top. They can start on top soil, whereas America has to dig itself out of the sewer dregs, clean, remove, and rebuilt from the bottom, time is running out.

Finally if YOUR HOPES are honored, I'll leave you a note to ponder: If a national group of people die, the ripple effect will follow and ultimately everybody in the planet will soon die. That's just how it works, but you're way too feeble-minded to understand it. Also, I would recommend you talk to someone who has knowledge of why civilizations fall....but you need to have a functional grasp and be education-oriented in order to have such a dignified person address your concerns. IOW....I don't think anyone would waste their precious time to talk to foolish white-trash bigots such as you! But since ignorance is bliss, it wouldn't hurt you one bit if you DID or DIDN'T know about humanitarian issues.
PSL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Storm Warning wrote:
<quoted text>according to a 1912 history book''they were the feeble dregs of a decaying civilization steeped in sloth ignorance and religious bigotry''''hopefully their race is on its way to its final extinction'' that is a word for word quote, whats changed ?
You're right and Cherry is wrong.
She needs to read up on history.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 3, 2011
 
Asian Guy wrote:
when is mexico going to apologize for teaching their children that white folks took the southwest states from them?
we wouldn't have all the problems with this reconquista bullsh#t if they didn't do that.
Isn't that the picture from tigerspice.blogg.se?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 3, 2011
 
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you are Asian,....
You are such an idiot.
He isn't Asian. He is in Arizona.
The Out Law Josey Wales

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cherry Burger wrote:
The Mexican people were here FIRST.....THEY started America. THEY ARE THE FIRST PIONEERS this land which was later named America by Americo Vespucci.........An insignficant Italian nobody with a penchant for stealing!
Mexico is a great country and one of the biggest, and at ONE TIME........The Biggest!
You stupid slanted-eye rice-eating son-of-the-rising-Sun and son-of-a-bitches don't even have an edge for this land. Go back to your atom bomb fucked land called Japan and your nasty cannibalisic culture of China....now move it Sushi-sticking-vagina-breath puny little freakoid!
Did you miss the chapter on Native Americans?? Long before there was ever a Mexican in our country, they were here.FYI without the Spaniards the Mexicans would never have gotten in. The N/A always made sure of that.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 3, 2011
 
The Out Law Josey Wales wrote:
<quoted text>Did you miss the chapter on Native Americans?? Long before there was ever a Mexican in our country, they were here.FYI without the Spaniards the Mexicans would never have gotten in. The N/A always made sure of that.
the mexicans aka the spanish didn't recognize the american indians as being human beings. they were animals in their eyes. and thus didn't have the capacity to own land.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 3, 2011
 
PSL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right and Cherry is wrong.
She needs to read up on history.
she suffers from jew induced dances with wolves syndrome, a mental defect brought on by college diversity brainwashing, usually only effective on druggies and queers
Cherry Burger

Brownwood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PSL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right and Cherry is wrong.
She needs to read up on history.
Solution: Stop reading GRINGO BOOKS.....LOL
Cherry Burger

Brownwood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Out Law Josey Wales wrote:
<quoted text>Did you miss the chapter on Native Americans?? Long before there was ever a Mexican in our country, they were here.FYI without the Spaniards the Mexicans would never have gotten in. The N/A always made sure of that.
No. The MEXICANS were 'native' to the land YOU ASSHOLES...are now calling America.......OK.......Got that? O..K...

The Spaniards are 'conquistadors'........That means they are people who are in the 'business' of CONQUERING....and establishing THEIR DOGMA....and of course their BRAND of 'christianity'...
They did a great JOB......And that's why we have HUGE METROPOLIS CITIES like Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Santa Fe, El Paso.........San Angelo, And just look at Florida......

Does that hurt you..........ROFLMAO.......... Yo OL'e BIGOT?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 4, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cherry Burger wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The MEXICANS were 'native' to the land YOU ASSHOLES...are now calling America.......OK.......Got that? O..K...
The Spaniards are 'conquistadors'........That means they are people who are in the 'business' of CONQUERING....and establishing THEIR DOGMA....and of course their BRAND of 'christianity'...
They did a great JOB......And that's why we have HUGE METROPOLIS CITIES like Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Santa Fe, El Paso.........San Angelo, And just look at Florida......
Does that hurt you..........ROFLMAO.......... Yo OL'e BIGOT?
being native doesn't mean you have the right to be here in the here and now, bro.

I don't give a fu#k if your ancestors were born in the americas.

the time is coming soon when we will settle this issue with guns.

remember the alamo.
PSL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 4, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cherry Burger wrote:
<quoted text>
Solution: Stop reading GRINGO BOOKS.....LOL
You think I should be reading the Aztec cave drawings....LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••