Today Show Turmoil: Matt Lauer vs. Le...

Today Show Turmoil: Matt Lauer vs. Lester Holt

There are 2 comments on the The Hollywood Gossip story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Today Show Turmoil: Matt Lauer vs. Lester Holt. In it, The Hollywood Gossip reports that:

With ratings continuing to decline and the program losing out to Good Morning America on a regular basis, blame is starting to make its way all around to the show's golden boy: Matt Lauer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hollywood Gossip.

john conners

Smithville, MO

#1 Aug 28, 2012
Matt Lauer sucks ...... plain and simple !
Jake

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Aug 29, 2012
Matt Lauer IS the problem. Savannah is a lovely person but a boring co-host. The whole Today show program is outdated. Amazing how Matt has so much power to call all the shots. He is not a good host. Ever since Ann Curry left, I watch GMA. This is my way of protesting the poor treatment NBC gave to Ann in the public eye. I applaud GMA for publicly recognizing her as a very respected journalist and most deserving of this recognition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Today Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump chides media for being 'rude' after Conwa... Mar 14 o see the light 1
News Milo Yiannopoulis shrugs off violent protests a... Mar 4 Ronald 2
News Tamron Hall exits NBC after learning she was lo... Feb '17 Old Sam 1
News Jenna Bush Hager apologizes for Golden Globes c... Jan '17 Liberal Mental Di... 1
News Katie Couric returns to a Todaya show as guest ... Jan '17 Okie 2
News NBC suspends a Todaya host Billy Bush for role ... Oct '16 Fake Outrage 1
News NBC needs to fire Billy Bush, apologize to women Oct '16 Napilot 1
More from around the web