The Knockouts!

“HobertC The1Great AwesomeOne ”

Since: Apr 08

Welch WV

#1 Sep 1, 2011
seem to me they the most loaded women division in the big 3 Impact Wrestling, WWE, and ROH... maybe even more then the orginial division when it started a few years back...
From top to bottom they have some of the best women
espically the champions...
Mickie James being singles...
Tara and Miss Tessmacher being the tag...

“i'm a paul heyman girl”

Since: Jul 10

zany to the max

#2 Sep 2, 2011
The Knockout Division is every bit as lame as the Divas are in the WWE. I honestly don't know why so many desperately try to claim that it's better. Most of the time, what we're treated to are meaningless, 2-3 minute filler matches featuring attractive women running around in skimpy outfits. Occassionally, you'll come across a solid match from both women's divisions, but not often.the match between Mickie James & ODB is the best Knockout match I've seen in a very long time. Even if the Knockout Division was actually better, that's like saying one retard is smarter than the other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

TNA iMPACT! Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2012 10 years of TNA Wrestling (Jan '12) Jan '13 Mr_h 2
Impact Live (Jun '12) Jun '12 Mr_h 1
the icon sting (May '11) Oct '11 pyrodude760 18
Who would you like to see Impact wrestling sign (Sep '11) Sep '11 Mr_h 1
Poll Will Bobby Roode Win the TNA title at BFG (Sep '11) Sep '11 Mr_h 1
Who's your favorite??? (Aug '11) Sep '11 pyrodude760 2
Jeff Hardy returns tonight (Sep '11) Sep '11 Mr_h 1
More from around the web