Surfer Dude Max Hodges Leaves TMZ

Surfer Dude Max Hodges Leaves TMZ

There are 55 comments on the KRAV-FM Tulsa story from Sep 13, 2013, titled Surfer Dude Max Hodges Leaves TMZ. In it, KRAV-FM Tulsa reports that:

And after being with the TV show since the beginning, Max called it quits on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRAV-FM Tulsa.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Karen from Nj

United States

#1 Sep 26, 2013
Max...you were such an important element to tmz and a total standout there. Really miss you! Please reconsider and go back!!!
Riley Hanson

Cape Coral, FL

#2 Oct 2, 2013
Good riddance to the simple minded dude who was a one trick pony talking about woman's buts, boobs. He has enough time on his hands to wash that filthy hair and take a shower. The woman from TMZ must be relieved not to have that scum bag around them any more. A thirty one year old punk acting like a teenager and the girls watching him on t.v. thought he was a charmer. Let him go back to Xtra as a runner or work at a fast food restaurant. Harvey Levin gave him a break by letting him appear on the show for over eight years.
sharpshooter george glock

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2013
Riley Hanson wrote:
Good riddance to the simple minded dude who was a one trick pony talking about woman's buts, boobs. He has enough time on his hands to wash that filthy hair and take a shower. The woman from TMZ must be relieved not to have that scum bag around them any more. A thirty one year old punk acting like a teenager and the girls watching him on t.v. thought he was a charmer. Let him go back to Xtra as a runner or work at a fast food restaurant. Harvey Levin gave him a break by letting him appear on the show for over eight years.
I have to agree with the dirty hair and the boobs/butts comments but I think most of the viewers,including myself enjoyed the comments.I think Harvey has a great group of people that mix well together and give most of us an enjoyable 1/2 hour of entertainment. I suppose you can call all of them "one trick ponies"but together the show is not only informative but very amusing.Gonna miss you Max, hope to see you on another show or even come back to TMZ.My wife has a crush on you,dirty hair and all.
TMZneedsMax

San Diego, CA

#4 Oct 8, 2013
Max was the best reason to watch TMZ, so I don't know what Harvey will do to fill his big shoes - maybe get Van more involved - he's funny, but there's no replacing Max.
JuicyLucy

Kitchener, Canada

#5 Oct 9, 2013
I miss Max a lot, never really thought about him before but with him not there I realize he was a big part of the show. Yes a lot of his comments were about ladies bodies, but he was funny.
Harvey get him back!
Lark

Little Elm, TX

#6 Oct 9, 2013
Max you are amusing on TMZ-- please come back..The rest are becoming hateful... Is this why u left?
Please wash your hair and wear clean clothes for your new show....
John

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Oct 10, 2013
Riley Hanson wrote:
you may want to check your spelling before posting your next rant
silverpalmz

United States

#8 Oct 12, 2013
Do your thing max!!! From Chicago
jmb

Houston, TX

#9 Oct 13, 2013
He was replaced by a bubble headed Valley Girl. Classic.
Maria from New York

Secaucus, NJ

#10 Oct 14, 2013
Max, we miss you, Harvey, get him BACK !@!!
Gina Bless

Houston, TX

#11 Oct 15, 2013
Max come back please
steve k

Southampton, PA

#12 Oct 17, 2013
Max was a good fit for that show, a cool dude who thinks like a normal young guy. The ladies loved him and he knew it. Great show Harvey, so funny
MandyLeigh

United States

#13 Oct 18, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>you may want to check your spelling before posting your next rant
I only saw one word spelled incorrectly; "but/butt". So what words are you talking about??
Jay In LA

Whittier, CA

#14 Oct 18, 2013
Max was the funniest person on the show, the time he commented about doing salvia and hallucinating that he was Gepetto cracked me up. He's a legit LA insider and kept it real, TMZ has officially jumped the shark.
max fan number 1

Marstons Mills, MA

#15 Oct 19, 2013
I am so disappointed Max is gone, tmz will NEVER be the same, I know I won't watch anymore....too bad, max will always be my "if I had a chance to do anyone, it would be max, second would be the guy from "sons of anarchy". please help him if the drug stories are true, Harvey please...
Phx

Avondale, AZ

#16 Oct 19, 2013
If he is on drugs, I hope he ends up dead in a gutter
Auriean

Bronx, NY

#17 Oct 19, 2013
Sounds like he reminded you of yourself, of course without all the parties the girls and the LA inside track. Why I decided to respond?

You sound sad.
Hateful.
Near Hopeless.

Do yourself a favor,
Get to the coast and see what the trend setters are doing.
Or you can stay where you are.

Loserville.
Sammy

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Oct 20, 2013
The guy is in his thirties. Time to grow up, clean up and get a real job.
Jay In LA

Whittier, CA

#19 Oct 20, 2013
Sammy wrote:
The guy is in his thirties. Time to grow up, clean up and get a real job.
Said the mean-spirited bore that wants to know what's up with Max.
P S Angel

Peoria, AZ

#20 Oct 21, 2013
I love Max! I'll miss him! I hope he comes back. It's the jealous men who are trashin' him now! Get real! He's gorgeous!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

TMZ Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taking down the statues (Aug '17) Aug '17 JNETZLEY 1
Janelle monae's cousin robbed!! (Jun '17) Jun '17 Telo 1
Gary The Convict at the Oscars (Mar '17) Mar '17 Nomad 1
The 100,000 chip! (Feb '17) Feb '17 Dana M 1
need to voice my opinion (May '15) Nov '16 Mindy 7
Donald trump is secretly starting a cult (Nov '16) Nov '16 Mindy 1
Huhgly the comedian is wrong (Nov '16) Nov '16 Gratefulso 1