Suzanne Somers: Sexy Forever Diet

Suzanne Somers: Sexy Forever Diet

There are 4 comments on the CBS News story from Jan 10, 2011, titled Suzanne Somers: Sexy Forever Diet. In it, CBS News reports that:

Suzanne Somers attends the 1st Annual Night To Make a Difference At Mr. Chow on February 22, 2009 in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Slayer

Moody, AL

#1 Jan 11, 2011
Just watched a segment this morning on a news show with Somers hawking yet another book about her supposed superior knowledge of nutrition, hormones, and weight loss. What a despicable shill this tramp is -- Somers will do anything for a buck! Just like Oprah!

Somers' face was so tight from botox, cosmetic surgery, or both, I thought her skin would rupture and split. Take away the cosmetic procedures, the liposuction, and all the tricks she uses to appear younger than she is, and she would look as old or older than her years.

What a pathetic fraud!
Meje

Waterford, OH

#2 Jan 31, 2011
Somers is only after money
menova

Burbank, CA

#3 Feb 22, 2012

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4 Feb 23, 2012
I wouldn't waste my money on anything this woman sells - she's been hawking product after product for years and has made millions doing so I agree with Slayer in AL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Three's Company Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suzanne Somers: Super Saleswoman (Apr '07) Aug '13 Dawson 4
News Suzanne Somers sizzles on The O'Reilly Factor (Feb '10) Jul '12 LOL 2
News Settlement Reached in John Ritter Suit (Mar '06) Apr '12 kristy 95
News Grandma's a movie pirate? Are you sure? (Apr '11) Dec '11 roblee692005 5
News Dateline NBC to feature Suzanne Somers unorthod... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Ralph 3
News James Franco Wore a Blond Ladies' Wig at Sundance (Jan '11) Jan '11 NW Hominid 1
News McCarthy wild about sex cream (Oct '10) Oct '10 la la la lola 2
More from around the web