Suzanne Somers' new book on alternati...

Suzanne Somers' new book on alternative cancer remedies; latest celeb attack on mainstream med

There are 2 comments on the Fox2Now story from Oct 20, 2009, titled Suzanne Somers' new book on alternative cancer remedies; latest celeb attack on mainstream med. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

EDITOR'S NOTE: Ten years and $2.5 billion in research have found no cures from alternative medicine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

John Szymczak

Lebanon, OH

#1 Oct 21, 2009
There are many scientists who have devoted there talent to alternative medicine. Celebrities speaking out for alternative medicine are doing so because they have researched and educated themselves on the vast amount of work by these scientists. Don't sell alternative medicine short just because allopathic medical doctors, the AMA, pharmacutical companies, and the FDA are proceticting there turf. Alternative medicine existed since the begining of time. Do you think the National Cancer Institute wants to prevent cancer or would they rather wait until it occures and then try to cure it? How well have they done at that? Look at the stastics. Educate yourself. Go to the library, the internet, and the many radio programs discussing alternative medicine and healthy nutrition (an unknown subject to most allopatic doctors).
Jovan
#3 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Three's Company Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suzanne Somers: Super Saleswoman (Apr '07) Aug '13 Dawson 4
News Suzanne Somers sizzles on The O'Reilly Factor (Feb '10) Jul '12 LOL 2
News Settlement Reached in John Ritter Suit (Mar '06) Apr '12 kristy 95
News Suzanne Somers: Sexy Forever Diet (Jan '11) Feb '12 unbelievable2 4
News Grandma's a movie pirate? Are you sure? (Apr '11) Dec '11 roblee692005 5
News Dateline NBC to feature Suzanne Somers unorthod... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Ralph 3
News James Franco Wore a Blond Ladies' Wig at Sundance (Jan '11) Jan '11 NW Hominid 1
More from around the web