'Three's Company' star charged with DUI

'Three's Company' star charged with DUI

There are 23 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Sep 2, 2009, titled 'Three's Company' star charged with DUI. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

DeWitt, 60, was charged Tuesday with driving under the influence and driving while having a blood-alcohol content over California's legal limit of .08 percent, according to the complaint.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Andrew Derek

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Sep 3, 2009
I didn't know "Drinking under the influence" was a crime.
Check your picture caption.
xislanda

New York, NY

#32 Sep 3, 2009
As they say, "growing old s__ks" and boy does this picture ever prove it. She used to be cute but now, YIKES.
November 17th

United States

#36 Sep 19, 2009
She was probably looking for the "Vineyards of El Segundo" That made Redd Foxx's fabulous Ripple wine. Luckily she was not tossed off a bridge by an bigot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Three's Company Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suzanne Somers: Super Saleswoman (Apr '07) Aug '13 Dawson 4
News Suzanne Somers sizzles on The O'Reilly Factor (Feb '10) Jul '12 LOL 2
News Settlement Reached in John Ritter Suit (Mar '06) Apr '12 kristy 95
News Suzanne Somers: Sexy Forever Diet (Jan '11) Feb '12 unbelievable2 4
News Grandma's a movie pirate? Are you sure? (Apr '11) Dec '11 roblee692005 5
News Dateline NBC to feature Suzanne Somers unorthod... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Ralph 3
News James Franco Wore a Blond Ladies' Wig at Sundance (Jan '11) Jan '11 NW Hominid 1
More from around the web