Continue reading "Axelrod: Healthcare, energy and inaction"

There are 1 comment on the The Swamp story from Jun 28, 2009, titled Continue reading "Axelrod: Healthcare, energy and inaction". In it, The Swamp reports that:

The White House has drawn no lines in the sand in its push for healthcare reform, a senior adviser to the president says, but congressional Republicans appear intent on using inaction as a political strategy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Swamp.

JMOKC

Lenexa, KS

#1 Jun 28, 2009
David Axelrod says another stimulus bill like the first one might be needed to "break the recession", because the first $787 million hasn't worked. What?!?!

In Obama's own words, "the bill will by necessity cause electric rates to SKYROCKET".

My own utility company has announced a 15% monthly rate hike, with an additional 50% over and above the 115% over the next few years if Cap and Trade/Energy Bill passes.

The co-author of the bill, Cong. Marky, Senator Nancy Pelosi, Al Gore, and Obama, among other corrupt politicians stand to profit millions on their investments if this bill passes,,meanwhile U.S. citizens go more broke.

Are you taxed enough yet???

Call ALL Senators and tell them to JUST VOTE NO on the Cap and Trade/Energy Bill!
http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_informa...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

This Week With George Stephanopoulos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama says Iran shouldn't misinterpret U.S. res... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jeff Brightone 1
News White House Warns Against IRS - Fishing Expedit... (May '13) May '13 What The H 1
Dennis Rodman Interview (Mar '13) Mar '13 BREAKING NEWS 2
News Revenue must be part of any budget deal: Harry ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 conservative crapola 91
News Hillary Clinton for president in 2016? (Dec '12) Dec '12 Dr Bill phd 8
Republican Sabotage (Sep '12) Sep '12 What happened 1
News Mitt Romney not being - straight' about persona... (Sep '12) Sep '12 another 57
More from around the web