Ask This Old House

Ask This Old House

There are 1 comment on the KHWB-TV Houston story from Oct 15, 2009, titled Ask This Old House. In it, KHWB-TV Houston reports that:

It's not every day when a TV show comes to your house, and takes it over. Matt Robbins KIAH October 14, 2009 That's just what happened for the Arvanetakis family today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHWB-TV Houston.

Brad

Grants Pass, OR

#1 Feb 13, 2010
Re: "What is it?" All of the guys on this program are professionals in their field, and I have learned a lot from them. However, they are burning valuable air time with SAD attempts to be comics; they are completely out of their fields in the comic category and I am sure management is behind it. They items they show are neat and interesting. Just show them and hold the chuckles please so you can get onto some home fixits meat. Today "Holmes on Homes" took over as soon as "What is it?" started up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

This Old House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home Improvement Blogs that Help Make All Your ... (Apr '10) Nov '11 manleyrom 6
News Hampden couple's yard: A star is born (Jun '09) Dec '10 One Who Knows 5
News New York City Project, Part 8/Installing Garage do (Jun '09) Nov '10 Gary Woods 3
News When it came to fixing her career path, DIY whi... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Daniel 1
News New Yankee Workshop Series Ends (Oct '09) Dec '09 Telstar 3
News Home Improvement-The Bob Vila Factor (Jun '09) Jun '09 larry delibro 1
Weston Project PBS (Nov '08) Nov '08 tomdrewatdramalig... 1
More from around the web