Ask this Old House

Full story: KDIN-TV Johnston
Plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey travels to Atlanta, Georgia to install a tank less hot water heater. Read more
stephne keller

United States

#1 Feb 28, 2007
I would like to see a class offered locally (west Denver)on installing a tankless water heater.I am an older woman who financially am strapped and am living on borrowed time with a 30 gallon tank in a crawl space I could do it all except the gas connection.
5d8j3b1

Scarborough, Canada

#2 Jun 21, 2008
We live in a 60 year old home with plaster walls. In the living room the ceiling is faking& spoiling the apperance. The plaster is over plaster board lath. Is there a way to repair this??? Thanking you DON

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

This Old House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home Improvement Blogs that Help Make All Your ... (Apr '10) Nov '11 manleyrom 6
News Hampden couple's yard: A star is born (Jun '09) Dec '10 One Who Knows 5
News New York City Project, Part 8/Installing Garage do (Jun '09) Nov '10 Gary Woods 3
News When it came to fixing her career path, DIY whi... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Daniel 1
News Ask This Old House (Feb '10) Feb '10 Brad 1
News New Yankee Workshop Series Ends (Oct '09) Dec '09 Telstar 3
News Home Improvement-The Bob Vila Factor (Jun '09) Jun '09 larry delibro 1
More from around the web