New York City Project, Part 8/Install...

New York City Project, Part 8/Installing Garage do

There are 3 comments on the KLRN-TV San Antonio story from Mar 14, 2009, titled New York City Project, Part 8/Installing Garage do. In it, KLRN-TV San Antonio reports that:

In Bensonhurst, host Kevin O'Connor finds countertop fabricator Alex DeMeo unloading a container of marble just in from Italy and the slabs of manmade quartz and resin being made into countertops.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLRN-TV San Antonio.

johanna purcell

Wingdale, NY

#1 Jun 27, 2009
I am purchasing a house, it is lovely on main floor. Basement has french drains installed with problems, also it needs a little fixing up

The attic has posibilities, probably 2 rooms could be added.
My problem is : I do not have much cash left after buying this house and was wondering if you could help. I watch your program all the time . I have learned a lot from it. My e-mail: [email protected] any help wouuld be greatly appreciated. House is in Elm Wood Park, NewJersey

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 16, 2010
I agree

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 16, 2010
agreed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

This Old House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'This Old House' brand gets new owner Apr '16 Project 1
News The This Old House Hour Apr '16 Gotan Project 1
News a TV show pays a "house call" to a Minneapolis ... Apr '16 LEONARD COHEN 1
News TV to the rescue: 'Ask This Old House' pays a h... Apr '16 LEONARD COHEN 1
News Home Improvement Blogs that Help Make All Your ... (Apr '10) Nov '11 manleyrom 6
News Hampden couple's yard: A star is born (Jun '09) Dec '10 One Who Knows 5
News When it came to fixing her career path, DIY whi... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Daniel 1
More from around the web