Young and the Restless casting news: ...

Young and the Restless casting news: Darnell Williams joins Young and Restless

There are 5 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 3, 2012, titled Young and the Restless casting news: Darnell Williams joins Young and Restless. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Another former All My Children actor will arrive in Genoa City. Darnell Williams will join the cast of the Young and the Restless.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

dee soper

Canton, OH

#1 Jan 5, 2012
WHY OH WHY CAN WE NOT GET OUR ALL MY CHILDREN AND OUR SOAPS BACK SINCE DIRTY FRONS GOT FIRED!! HE DOES NOT NEED THE JOB ANYMORE SINCE HE SOLD HIMSELF OUT AND TOOK BRIBE MONEY CANNOT ABC SEE THAT WHY OUR THEY STILL SO CONTENT WITH WATCHING US SUFFER!!WE ALL MISS THOSE SOAPS WHO IN R=THE HECK WANTS TO SEE FAKE FAKES THAT MAKE YOU SICK LIKE THE KARDASHIANS SHOVING THEIR MONEY OR SHOULD I SAY YOUR MONEY IN YOUR FACES WHEN YOU CANNOT AFFORD A SLICE OF BREAD YOU HAVE TO EATCH THOSE TWO LITTLE LARGE IDIOTS GO TO NEW YORK TO SPEND SPEND AND SPEND WHEN WE DO NOT HAVE A DIME!! SHAME ON PEOPLE FOR MAKING THEM FAMOUS FOR WHAT THEY ARE NOBODY THEIR FATHER REPRESENTED A MURDERER SO THAT MAKES THEM FAMOUS. GOD i COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY TOO IF THE PEOPLE WILL SEND ME A CHECK!! SHAME ON THE AMERICAN PUBLIC FOR GIVING THEM MONEY AND POWER WHEN THEY ARE LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF AT YOU!!
dee soper

Canton, OH

#2 Jan 5, 2012
WE NEED OUR SOAPS BACK. THE CHARACTERS OR ACTORS AND ACTRESSES ARE THE ONLY DECENT PEOPLE ON AMERICAN TELEVISION, NO SLUTS OR SHOWING OFF THEIR MONEY OFF AT YOU IT WAS CLEAN AND HEALTHY TO WATCH DECENT CLEAN AMERICANS FOR ENTERTAINMENT SO WHAT DOES ABC SHOVE IN OUR FACES THE CHEW REALLY ABC WHO COULD AFFORD HALF OF THE INGREDIENTS FOR THESE OFF THE WALL DISHES WHO COOKS ANYMORE!! NOT THE YUPPIES THEIR TOO BUSY! THEY DO FAST FOOD OR THEY EAT OUT!! AND THE RETIRED DO NOT COOK LIKE THAT ANYMORE iAM JUST TALKING ABOUT THE NORMAL POPULATION WHO BUY MORE OF THE ADVERTISERS PRODUCTS ! PLEASE ABC BRING BACK OUR SOAPS OR WHY CANNOT ANOTHER STATION PICK THEM UP MONEY FOR YOUR ADVERTISERS IS WAITING TO COME PURING IN FOR THEM!!
dnw

United States

#3 Jan 5, 2012
On Y& R
Patty sets a dangerous trap for someone. Sharon and Nick battle. Rick demands payback to Phyllis.
dnw

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2012
On Y&R
Billy and Victoria learns the results of Chelsea text.
Nick is shock what the judge said

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#5 Mar 10, 2012
I wish they would get Patty out of the YR storyline.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Young and the Restless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thad Luckinbill files for divorce from Amelia H... Jul 20 GREG 14
Y&R is a rip off and i can prove it!!! Jul 8 blkprietita811 1
News 'Young And The Restless' News: Greg Rikaart's F... Jul 3 ERIC 1
News 'The Young And The Restless' Recap For May 4: '... Jul 3 ERIC 2
News Cane Comes Clean To Lily On 'The Young And The ... Jul 3 ERIC 20
News 'Young And The Restless' Spoilers: Eric Braeden... May '17 Aunt Shell 1
News Michael Graziadei bittersweet exit as 'Y&R' Dan... (Jan '13) Apr '17 ERIC 192
More from around the web