David Simon has novel ideas about 'Wire'

David Simon has novel ideas about 'Wire'

There are 2 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Mar 23, 2007, titled David Simon has novel ideas about 'Wire'. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

David Simon, the Emmy- and Peabody-Award-winning creator of The Wire, has an unusual promise for viewers of the Baltimore-based, HBO drama that begins its fourth season tonight: He won't desert them at the end ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Richard North

Hove, UK

#1 Apr 20, 2007
As a viewer based in the UK, I just want to say that I think The Wire is one of the best 'dramas' I have ever watched on TV. I love the way the characters have developed over the four series and how they rise to prominence in some and fade into the background in others eg Mc Nulty in series four---very quiet so far!!!! I'm enjiying the 'school' theme of this series despite being a teacher who normally aviods like the plague ANYTHING about education on UK TV. I really hope series five happens!!

“CHERRY HILL'S OUT LOOK”

Since: Jun 07

BALTOMRE (B-MORE)

#2 Jun 15, 2007
I HOPE THE DO RWRITE A BOOK BECAUSE I READ ALOT AND I ALSO LIVE IN THE CITY AND DO WALK THE SAMN STREET THE WIRE TOOK PLACE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Wire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HELP! I need help with a Gus Haynes quote! (Nov '13) Jun '16 ToolateI 2
McNulty's Snitch for Fitzhugh May '16 Dave 1
News Wendell Pierce arrested for allegedly hitting f... May '16 Le Jimbo 1
News Obama discusses drug war with 'The Wire' creator (Mar '15) Apr '15 americanslang 14
panel of The Wire cast at the Paley Center (Oct '14) Oct '14 sgreenberg 1
News 'Black UK actors told to go to Hollywood to fin... (Feb '12) Aug '14 Michael Jacksons ... 173
News D'Onofrio's shoes CAN be filled (Oct '09) Jul '14 lesa 17
More from around the web