Cash Rules - Starring Treach, J.D. Wi...

Cash Rules - Starring Treach, J.D. Williams (the Wire) & More

There are 12 comments on the Hip Hop Press story from Oct 19, 2008, titled Cash Rules - Starring Treach, J.D. Williams (the Wire) & More. In it, Hip Hop Press reports that:

Cash Rules is a slice of life from the streets of Newark, NJ. A "negative" film with a positive message, it tells the story of hustlers, friends, family and the endless pursuit for the be-all end-all that rules ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hip Hop Press.

everythanggreen

Piscataway, NJ

#1 Nov 24, 2008
cant wait to see this film im a fan of young antonio work since war in the brick the dvd good luck eg
brick city king

Centereach, NY

#2 Jul 31, 2009
cash rules was before its time .EVERYTHANG GREEN KEEP DOING YOUR THING .WAITING TO SEE WAS NEXTS FROM THE EG FAMILY
brick city king

Centereach, NY

#3 Jul 31, 2009
THIS MOVIE NEEDED BETTER CAST MEMEBER AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST EVER FILM SHOT IN NJ
SHABAZZ

Centereach, NY

#4 Jul 31, 2009
CANT WAIT FOR PART TWO
GAIL TURNER

Centereach, NY

#6 Jul 31, 2009
YOUNG ANTONIO WROTE AND CO DIRECTED THIS FILM AS WELL AS PRODUCED THE FILM WAS GOOD BLACK FACE .FORGOT THE BIG DOG IN THE PRESS RELEASE F ZODIAC HES KNOWN FOR MESSING UP SET WHEATHER VIDEO OR DVD MOVIE HEARD HIM AND YOUNG ANTONIO BEEFING NOW.
BOBBY BIG DICK JONES

Centereach, NY

#7 Jul 31, 2009
CASH RULES EVERYTHANGGREEN FROM THE BRONX TO THE BRICKS EG FOR LIFE YOU HEARD .
KIMMIE

Centereach, NY

#8 Jul 31, 2009
NATURI THATS MY GIRL. SHE DID HER THING IN THE BIGGIE FILM AND CASH RULES .
BIG PETE FROM B LOW

Centereach, NY

#9 Jul 31, 2009
GET MONEY CASH RULES EG EVERYTHANG GREEN .WHATS NEXTS IM WAITING .CHECKED OUT THE EG SITE ON WWW.EVERYTHANGGREEN.COM
AK FROM ROUGH BUFF

Centereach, NY

#10 Jul 31, 2009
CASH RULES ALL DAY WHERE IM FROM . 716 YOU FEEL US
MELISSA

Centereach, NY

#11 Jul 31, 2009
NATURI NAUGHTON KEEP DOING YOUR THING BIG OR SMALL WE LUV YOU IN THE ATL
The Corporate elite

Toledo, OH

#12 Aug 5, 2009
This reminds me of how my made money from my buddies in the federal reserve keeps you from being fee because EVERYONE wants money. Money that we (the establishment) control. People kills each other for some green paper that they will NEVER own the dollar.

Think about it! As you SLAVE for MY corporation to live pay chech after pay check, you have to SPEND your money to pay your bills and by the food that WE control and the water that WE CONTROL and the gas and electric, cable and cell phones that WE CONTROL.

CREAM! That's what it's all about. Keep slaving in those corporations, the drug hustles because in the end, THAT MONEY.....comes RIGHT BACK TO THE BANK. We (the elites) will ALWAYS be in the Black, and you worthless whites and blacks in this country will continue to be in debt (in the red). Continuing to be a slave because debt=slavery, right!

United States of America,
the biggest Corporation in the Universe.
The Corporate elite

Toledo, OH

#13 Aug 5, 2009
Free, not fee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Wire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A&E's - Generation KKK' Changes Title, Adds New... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Burnt Offerings 1
Judge Falen (Oct '16) Dec '16 Kev 2
McNulty's Snitch for Fitzhugh (May '16) Dec '16 Kev 2
HELP! I need help with a Gus Haynes quote! (Nov '13) Jun '16 ToolateI 2
News Wendell Pierce arrested for allegedly hitting f... (May '16) May '16 Le Jimbo 1
News Obama discusses drug war with 'The Wire' creator (Mar '15) Apr '15 americanslang 14
panel of The Wire cast at the Paley Center (Oct '14) Oct '14 sgreenberg 1
More from around the web