Murder shocks neighbourhood

Murder shocks neighbourhood

There are 2 comments on the Toronto Sun story from Aug 23, 2010, titled Murder shocks neighbourhood. In it, Toronto Sun reports that:

A 23-year-old Brampton man shot dead in his home's garage was described as well-mannered and polite - and his murder has left a neighbourhood in shock.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Toronto Sun.

doesnt shock us

Toronto, Canada

#1 Aug 24, 2010
neighbour

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Aug 27, 2010
The candles burn brightly in front of the garage door where a young man of 23 took his last breath and thought his last thought.

The sand left behind from the clean up crew seeps out from under the garage door marking the house in our neighbourgood where a young life was taken away much to soon.

A family cries silently everynight for the son and brother they will never hear laugh again.

The neighbourgood feels dirtied somehow by senseless crime and has robbed its residents of a sense of safty we all once took for granted.

So unlike you, yes I am shocked. I am rocked to my very core for how desensitized we must have become to not be shocked by this or any other senseless death.

This family, many friends and this quiet neighborhood are all in shock. Our sympathies to those who mourn and our prayers for those who carry the guilt of this tragedy. May your concience speak loudly and advise you to do what's right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Wire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A&E's - Generation KKK' Changes Title, Adds New... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Burnt Offerings 1
Judge Falen (Oct '16) Dec '16 Kev 2
McNulty's Snitch for Fitzhugh (May '16) Dec '16 Kev 2
HELP! I need help with a Gus Haynes quote! (Nov '13) Jun '16 ToolateI 2
News Wendell Pierce arrested for allegedly hitting f... (May '16) May '16 Le Jimbo 1
News Obama discusses drug war with 'The Wire' creator (Mar '15) Apr '15 americanslang 14
panel of The Wire cast at the Paley Center (Oct '14) Oct '14 sgreenberg 1
More from around the web