Art imitates life

Art imitates life

There are 109 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Sep 25, 2006, titled Art imitates life. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

Newcomer Felicia Pearson stars in HBO's 'The Wire' -- in a role her life inspired.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
QUE

Baltimore, MD

#111 Jun 20, 2007
I MISS YOU HERE IN THE JUNGLE WITH US SHORTY.WE HAD PRIDE WEEK HERE IN B-MORE LAST WEEKEND AND WE MISSED YOU THEIR.KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND DO WHAT IT DO MY NIGG.
nuttinsexier07

United States

#112 Jun 29, 2007
The first time I saw Felicia, my girlfriend became upset. There is something about that half of smile that she does that drives me crazy. I would love to meet her and see what she's really like. It's too bad that the first time I see her is on television. I'll probably never get to meet her now.

Oooh, she just does somethin to me!
sexy 90

United States

#113 Aug 20, 2007
i love snoop. she is sooooooo!!!! fine. the only reason i watch the wire is because of her. bmore stand up!!!!
sexy 90

United States

#114 Aug 20, 2007
you a crazy fool
sexy 90

United States

#115 Aug 20, 2007
you are so nasty for saying something like that. you will never get that close to snoop. NEVER!! or until i get to her first.
sexy 90

United States

#116 Aug 20, 2007
miss lovely you are nasty
SOLDIER GIRL

Raleigh, NC

#117 Sep 3, 2007
Snoop, just wanted to slide through and give some love and support from the 'DIRTY'. We loving you down here in the Carolinas. You representing lesbian women in a real way, and not losing ayour shine as many do. You are who you are and stay that way. Dont lose your motivation, if u don't do it for yourself, who will??? And to the ladies, no , to the girls on here making FOOLS of yourselves. Please believe you have something more to offer than sex/ your bodies. that is NOT attractive
ITZ STILL SNOOPZ

AOL

#118 Jan 28, 2008
I am just trippin off all the posts on Snoop. LOL, I was thinkin...DAMN! If they only knew how much she really got it goin on! For me I ain't gotta wish. Been there and done that. And still fienin for it! Snoop is a tru azz stud fo real and fo life. Ain't nothin about her fake. I remember the first time I met her. DAMN! She was with her crew and at first I didn't want her to know I was checkin her out because I was afraid of her for real. All that hood stuff we see on The Wire is really how she was and still is at heart to some degree so I was not trying to be caught up in that drama, but when she started spittin game at me it was over. She can talk a bitch right up outta dem panties. She is a tru hard stud on the streets but when it comes to females she's hard but she ain't disrespectful. You feel me? And I can't even sum up her skills in the bedroom...DAMN!!! That was the best summer of my life! I tried to stay in touch with her after I went back home to go back to college but then everything jumped off for the show. We still keep in touch though. That's a bond that will never be broken. And ain't no stud compared to her since..I always say she ruined it for anybody else. And really she did. But it's all good. Snoop know she the real. That's what I love about her so much. She's confident and cocky but not stuck up. I love that about her. Snoop...dat's my Daddy!
amanda

United States

#119 Jan 31, 2008
I LUV U SNOOP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Wire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A&E's - Generation KKK' Changes Title, Adds New... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Burnt Offerings 1
Judge Falen (Oct '16) Dec '16 Kev 2
McNulty's Snitch for Fitzhugh (May '16) Dec '16 Kev 2
HELP! I need help with a Gus Haynes quote! (Nov '13) Jun '16 ToolateI 2
News Wendell Pierce arrested for allegedly hitting f... (May '16) May '16 Le Jimbo 1
News Obama discusses drug war with 'The Wire' creator (Mar '15) Apr '15 americanslang 14
panel of The Wire cast at the Paley Center (Oct '14) Oct '14 sgreenberg 1
More from around the web