Art imitates life

Art imitates life

There are 109 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Sep 25, 2006, titled Art imitates life. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

Newcomer Felicia Pearson stars in HBO's 'The Wire' -- in a role her life inspired.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
prtipetals

Anchorage, AK

#2 Oct 9, 2006
I am intrigued by this Felicia Pearson. Drawn to the screen whenever she's there and if she isn't I'm wishing that she would be. I hoped that there would be more photos of her on the net and more background on her. Awesome actress; rough and rugged! It's too damn sexy!
Kita Blaze

Richmond, VA

#5 Oct 21, 2006
Felicia Pearson will you marry me?
my name is quon

Charlotte, NC

#6 Oct 23, 2006
hey boo this is quon, you might not know me but im fresh girl you know but she allready told me that i love you so much you nmeed to call mee soon every time you call me im not home so hit me up soon love you your soon to be wife quon
wtewtet

Charlotte, NC

#7 Oct 24, 2006
WHAT IT DO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IM FRESH GIRL OR WHATEVER YOU IS MY BOO WHY YOU DONT NEVER CALL ME NO MORE LIKE YOU DONT GOT TIME NO MORE ,WHAEVER BUT IM GONNA CALL FRESH TODAY IN YOU BETTER BE OVER THERE OK

LOVE YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN
MAMMA DEE

Old Bridge, NJ

#8 Oct 27, 2006
MY GOD'S FAVOR CONTINUE TO SMILE ON YOU I ADMIRE YOUR SPUNK AS A MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER YOU'RE LIVING PROOF OF WHAT GOD CAN DO! BLESS YOU SWEETHEART!
Dimen

AOL

#9 Oct 28, 2006
Love her 2 death!!
So Sexii & Real.
LiLGrAmS

United States

#10 Oct 30, 2006
Im a white guy....and I would love to party with SNOOP...she is STRAIGHT UP FINE....The way she talked to the hardware store guy about the"nailgun" I just about wanted to jump through the screen and tear it up!
OH YEAH!
She can be my corner gangster gal ANYTIME!
Fresh Urbanesque

Anchorage, AK

#11 Oct 31, 2006
She is amazing and inspiring I definitly think she is going places and as a african american lesbian to see her play her role so openly is admirable She is what she is and fame doesnt seem to pose a threat to her personality A star will be born of her
Miz Phylicia

Bradenton, FL

#12 Nov 1, 2006
omg i luv her so much she is such an inspiration to me shez just so hardcore and a true gangsta chick U GO GURL lol lik omg felicia is the best actress ive eva seen i luv the wire she makes it the best movie eva WUT WUT BALTIMORE BITCHES WUT!?
Angelle_aka_MrsS noop

Mableton, GA

#13 Nov 3, 2006
ya buggin im mos def her numba 1 fan i love her sooooo much omg she sexii she is like da onli reason i watch da wire 4real but i love felicia pearson n soon im a be mrs.pearson 2 sum of ya hatin bitch...1...
~Angelle~
Kierra

Dolton, IL

#14 Nov 5, 2006
yeah what up this b killa k , i wanted to let felcia kno that i love her character , not on no gay shit but yo swagger is of da chain gurl 1
Honey aka Wifeytype_Femme

Florence, SC

#15 Nov 5, 2006
Snoop is off the chain...omigawd,I know I speak for the femmes when I say its about time WE got somebody to drool over.I wish Felicia all the luck in the world,you doin ya thang for real.Just goes to show when you're at the bottom the only way you can go IS up.Snoop is definately......mmmmmm eye candy.....
Lil Miss Vixen

United States

#16 Nov 7, 2006
No doubt Ms. Pearson is way 2 damn sexxxy! A sexxy stud wit a that thuggy streak, DAMN! I think I'm in love...
OutThere

AOL

#17 Nov 8, 2006
Damn this girl is hot. I left the life a while back but Snoop make a girl wanna do it all over again. Shit, in love??? I wanna go get her ass and bring her home, never let her leave till i get my fill of her sexy ass voice, her sexy ass walk...shit, she can "disappear" me any damn day!
OutThere

AOL

#18 Nov 8, 2006
Kierra wrote:
yeah what up this b killa k , i wanted to let felcia kno that i love her character , not on no gay shit but yo swagger is of da chain gurl 1
Snoop enuf to make u wanna get on some gay shit!
OutThere

AOL

#19 Nov 8, 2006
Honey aka Wifeytype_Femme wrote:
Snoop is off the chain...omigawd,I know I speak for the femmes when I say its about time WE got somebody to drool over.I wish Felicia all the luck in the world,you doin ya thang for real.Just goes to show when you're at the bottom the only way you can go IS up.Snoop is definately......mmmmmm eye candy.....
U rite boo...we femmes need some hard lookin sexy ass girl to dream about when the lights go low...
Fallen4Snoop

San Francisco, CA

#20 Nov 8, 2006
OutThere wrote:
<quoted text>
U rite boo...we femmes need some hard lookin sexy ass girl to dream about when the lights go low...
I couldn't have said that better. She's BEAUTIFUL!! And her voice?? I could listen to her talk all day... SHE can get it... holla...
Fallen4Snoop

San Francisco, CA

#21 Nov 8, 2006
OutThere wrote:
<quoted text>
Snoop enuf to make u wanna get on some gay shit!
Hell yeah!!! she made me wanna get on some gay shit!! I've never had sex with a girl but shiiiiiiiiiit!!! I think if she was my first experience i'd never even look at a man again.... yeah... she can get it....
sexy429 tx girl

Fort Worth, TX

#23 Nov 9, 2006
i really want to meet snooop damn im tryin to find her my girl aint got shit on her but my girl is fine thooo!
sexy429 tx girl

Fort Worth, TX

#22 Nov 9, 2006
damn you are so fine im in love with you and the show wire!!!! real talk!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Wire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama discusses drug war with 'The Wire' creator Apr '15 americanslang 14
panel of The Wire cast at the Paley Center (Oct '14) Oct '14 sgreenberg 1
News 'Black UK actors told to go to Hollywood to fin... (Feb '12) Aug '14 Michael Jacksons ... 173
News D'Onofrio's shoes CAN be filled (Oct '09) Jul '14 lesa 17
News Alexandria still pursuing commercial developmen... (May '14) May '14 Getting Tired of Roy 3
News a amp E's Breakout Kings to Return For Second S... (Mar '12) Apr '14 Tom 2
News David Costabile & More Join Cast of BBC America... (Oct '13) Nov '13 christina reid gr... 2
More from around the web