TCA Press Tour 2011: A&E's 'Breakout ...

TCA Press Tour 2011: A&E's 'Breakout Kings' should warm hearts of 'Prison Break' fans

There are 1 comment on the Show Tracker story from Jan 7, 2011, titled TCA Press Tour 2011: A&E's 'Breakout Kings' should warm hearts of 'Prison Break' fans. In it, Show Tracker reports that:

"Prison Break" fans who still e-mail us about bringing the show back to the small screen, this one's for you: Executive producers Matt Olmstead and Nick Santora have a new prison-breaking-related drama -- "Breakout Kings" -- that will premiere on A&E on March 13.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Show Tracker.

4 Cirino Gonzalez

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jan 15, 2011
A September 12th morning in America some Won't Forget, a yet unresloved happening still Ongoing this week after a Young 911 Girl dies in Tucson Arizona

as Ex-convict Pat Kincaid says a prison treatment program that helped him make sense of decades of distorted thinking was the key to going straight ...

The morning of Sept. 12th, 2007, 11:45 am, as I was showering I heard a loud ruckus that was being made in the next room which last I knew he was trying to get some sleep after being up quite earlier to watch his children, get them prepared for school and drop them off.

Afterward Cirino went to a family friends property to move an oven/stove for her and her elderly mother, so he was trying to get some sleep.

So I found it out of place for such noise to be going on even if his younger brother came in horse playing, it just was out of the normal. I rinsed my hair and grabbed my towel, I heard Cirino yelling "There's a girl in there, let her get decent!"

when I opened the door I was greeted with several semi automatic weapons shoved in my face, I looked over and seen Cirino faced down on the futon mattress which laid on the floor to see he was being beaten by at least 5-7 US Marshals in tee shirts, not all in uniform, while he was secured, handcuffed behind his back.

I screamed for them to stop, they threw me up against the wall, I asked for a warrant, if I was being arrested, and they told me I was only being handcuffed for their safety, also was told they did NOT have to show me anything, not even a warrant!

http://www.topix.com/world/north-america/2011...

Fewer prison inmates taking anti-recidivism treatment programs maybe Time for Law Enforcement Too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Wire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HELP! I need help with a Gus Haynes quote! (Nov '13) Jun 6 ToolateI 2
McNulty's Snitch for Fitzhugh May '16 Dave 1
News Wendell Pierce arrested for allegedly hitting f... May '16 Le Jimbo 1
News Obama discusses drug war with 'The Wire' creator (Mar '15) Apr '15 americanslang 14
panel of The Wire cast at the Paley Center (Oct '14) Oct '14 sgreenberg 1
News 'Black UK actors told to go to Hollywood to fin... (Feb '12) Aug '14 Michael Jacksons ... 173
News D'Onofrio's shoes CAN be filled (Oct '09) Jul '14 lesa 17
More from around the web