'Treme' is back - and zestier

Full story: TwinCities.com
"Treme," David Simon and Eric Overmyer's beautifully depressing, post-Katrina New Orleans drama, returns for a second season tonight with some subtle but important changes in the way it moves and feels. Full Story
Kelly

Prescott, AZ

#1 Apr 24, 2011
I must not have watched the same show,the Treme i watched was outstanding.
VOGUE-ISH

Supply, NC

#2 Apr 24, 2011
Watched most of this last season, and yes, it was boring. How could something that seemed so grand let me down? I will give it another shot, maybe three episodes to prove itself to me.
sheila

Yorktown, VA

#3 Apr 24, 2011
I disagree with this critic...Treme was the BEST show on television last year...hands down...of ANY show on ANY network...I am not from NOLA but have been there many times...this show actually portrays the characters of New Orleans, not the CARICATURES that so many others attempt to paint. These characters are REAL...they all have their secrets, their demons, and above all their dignity...which often causes the people of NOLA to deliberately underplay many aspects of their lives...like the Ya Ya Sisterhood...people down there just do not share a lot with many folks...there are many unspoken bonds...and the show portrays them perfectly. I cannot wait for tonight!
george hocutt

Valencia, CA

#4 Apr 24, 2011
The bug problem with this show is Steve Zahn. He brings nothing to the table. Can't act and can't project. Get rid of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Wire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Black UK actors told to go to Hollywood to fin... (Feb '12) Aug '14 Michael Jacksons ... 173
D'Onofrio's shoes CAN be filled (Oct '09) Jul '14 lesa 17
Alexandria still pursuing commercial developmen... May '14 Getting Tired of Roy 3
a amp E's Breakout Kings to Return For Second S... (Mar '12) Apr '14 Tom 2
David Costabile & More Join Cast of BBC America... (Oct '13) Nov '13 christina reid gr... 2
Your Week in Pop Culture: Yanks love British ac... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Catlady 45 1
HELP! I need help with a Gus Haynes quote! (Nov '13) Nov '13 Chiara 1

The Wire People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE