FOX's New Celebrity Dating Show: Who ...

FOX's New Celebrity Dating Show: Who Should Be On It?

There are 1 comment on the IVillage story from May 3, 2012, titled FOX's New Celebrity Dating Show: Who Should Be On It?. In it, IVillage reports that:

We wouldn't mind seeing a couple of Jonas brothers, Zachary Levi and Chace Crawford on the new Voice -esque dating series The choice is yours: Will you watch another blatantly derivative dating show this summer if the concept is cool enough? Betcha will.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IVillage.

David

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#1 May 5, 2012
Wie gern würde ich Chace Crawfords zartes, bezaubernd süßes Bäuchlein und seinen einmalig schönen Rücken mit tausend Küssen bedecken und streicheln, streicheln und nochmals streicheln. In mein Verwöhnprogramm für meinen geliebten Chace würde ich aber auch seine knackigen, ganz zarten, sehr appetitlichen und total süßen Brüste, seine wohl geformten Hüften, seine kräftigen Arme, seine phantastisch schönen Schultern, seinen schlanken Hals und sein feines, ausdrucksstarkes, sehr liebreizendes Gesicht einbeziehen. Denn Chace Crawford ist der schönste und süßeste Mann aller Zeiten.

Ich sehne mich so sehr danach, meinen geliebten Chace zu verwöhnen.

David

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Voice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buckhannon singer trying to be - The Voice' Jul 20 Copernicus 1
News The Sad Quest for a Country-Singing 'American I... (Aug '12) May '15 rebel111 3
News 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Ste... May '15 A Whistling Tune 1
Cee-Lo Green's Return to 'The Voice' Has Social... Apr '15 promote music mus... 1
News Musical chairs: Who would Blake Shelton want in... Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Taylor John Williams May 17th By the San Franci... Apr '15 sunsethill 1
News Auditions for NBC's 'The Voice' set for Orlando... (Aug '11) Mar '15 Happy 2
More from around the web