Blake Shelton announces new album, de...

Blake Shelton announces new album, debuts new video

There are 1 comment on the WEZL-FM 103.5 story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Blake Shelton announces new album, debuts new video. In it, WEZL-FM 103.5 reports that:

Anyone out there hankering for a new Blake Shelton record? The country superstar and Voice coach has one just about ready for you, so sit tight! Shelton revealed Monday on the Today Show that his new set, titled Based On A True Story... , will hit stores March 26.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEZL-FM 103.5.

“Barbie Doll Queen”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 12, 2013
I love Blake Shelton there are those here on Topix they have no clue who Blake Shelton is? guess they were born yesterday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Voice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buckhannon singer trying to be - The Voice' Jul '15 Copernicus 1
News The Sad Quest for a Country-Singing 'American I... (Aug '12) May '15 rebel111 3
News 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Ste... May '15 A Whistling Tune 1
Cee-Lo Green's Return to 'The Voice' Has Social... Apr '15 promote music mus... 1
News Musical chairs: Who would Blake Shelton want in... Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Taylor John Williams May 17th By the San Franci... Apr '15 sunsethill 1
News Auditions for NBC's 'The Voice' set for Orlando... (Aug '11) Mar '15 Happy 2
More from around the web