Joy Behar wants to see one of Romney'...

Joy Behar wants to see one of Romney's 'million houses burning down'

There are 2 comments on the The Daily Caller story from Jun 15, 2012, titled Joy Behar wants to see one of Romney's 'million houses burning down'. In it, The Daily Caller reports that:

Joy Behar, one of the hosts on ABC's "The View," says Mitt Romney's criticism of President Barack Obama's pull for more firefighters and policemen is an "idiot statement." "I mean, I'd like to see his house burn, one of his million houses burning down, who is he going to call, the Mormon fire patrol?" Behar told Mediate this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Caller.

Out With Obama

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 15, 2012
I'd like to see Behar's million dollar apt. burn down with her and her family all in it!

Who would she call? The Italian Mafia fire dept.?

Behar is a hateful bigot and should have been fired long ago. Shame on ABC and Elisabeth Hasselbeck for sitting at the same table with all those commies. She condones them by accepting a paycheck from them! Hippocrites...all of them!
Out With Obama

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 15, 2012
If Elisabeth Hasselbeck had a shred of decency, she'd quit that job and stay home with her kids like a decent mother and let her husband get some kind of job to support their family. Imagine sacrificing your children to appear on such a show as "The View." Those kids will grow up to despise EH if they don't already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joy behar 3 hr Gina 2
Raven 12 hr K Jarvis 4
Please Make Whoopi Stop Doing the Valley Girl V... (Nov '08) Aug 27 bub 38
News Behar back on 'The View'; Cameron Bure, Faris a... Aug 25 Schnooki 1
News Behar back on 'The View'; Cameron Bure, Faris a... Aug 25 Cmohare 1
The view Aug 17 jam 1
Disgusting Nicole Aug 17 TXCUTTER 1
More from around the web