First lady pushes Jay Leno to eat healthy hoods

Jan 31, 2012 Full story: KHOU-TV Houston 6

BURBANK, California -- First lady Michelle Obama cajoled TV talk show host Jay Leno into nibbling on apples, sweet potato fries and a pizza made with eggplant, green peppers and zucchini on the "Tonight Show," breaking his long-held aversion for all-things-healthy in his diet.

Full Story
Mark Winshel

Orinda, CA

#1 Feb 1, 2012
Does this mean Michelle Obama is recommending if any members of the general public should happen to be overcome with any cannibalistic desires while in the presence of high ranking members of the Democratic Party, that then said hungry people should, and before considering placing any of those "respectable" crooks in a big kettle and then cooking Mafia Stew, first confirm that the crooks they are thinking of boiling and cooking are healthy crooks.

THE RECIPE FOR MAFIA STEW

1- First find a healthy crook or healthy hoodlum.(According to Michelle Obama, unhealthy crooks, unhealthy hoods, and unhealthy hoodlums do not taste nearly as good.)

2- Bring water to a rolling boil and then place the healthy crook in a big stewpot.

3- Cook for forty two minutes while stirring vigorously.

4- Add salt and pepper and A-1 steak sauce.

BON APPETTIT
Mark Winshel

Orinda, CA

#2 Feb 1, 2012
For those who are into eating right, does a diet consisting of healthy hoods and healthy hoodlums do a much better job of controlling blood pressure and cholesterol than a diet consisting of unhealthy hoods and unhealthy hoodlums!!!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#4 Feb 1, 2012
STFU you little girlie man.

There is absolutely nothing wrong or nothing that impacts your lives.

You b1tch like little old constipated ladies.
Mike

Davenport, IA

#5 Feb 2, 2012
Go F**K yourself Michelle. Quit telling people what to eat.

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#6 Feb 3, 2012
I'd love to see the first lady and Paula Deen together in the kitchen rolling out pastry dough!
metop

Bradenton, FL

#9 Feb 10, 2012
Well apparently she is of such low mentality that she is obsessed with FOOD. Wow. Talk about COMPLEX.

Hey Michelle. Eat shit. And get off our backs. Your body only represents an ignored body for years that now MY tax dollars pay for you to NOW use trainers to try to put your lazy abused body back into some semblance of healthy. You don't control shit michelle. You wannabe 'empress'. I have not screwed my life up like YOU have. Preach your shit elsewhere. Like .....try kenya.
Mike wrote:
Go F**K yourself Michelle. Quit telling people what to eat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Jimmy Fallon sitting pretty? (Jan '10) Aug 29 Silly times 10
Jay Leno to win nation's top humor prize in DC Jun '14 Old Sam 1
Jimmy Kimmel's ratings rise as Jimmy Fallon's slip (Mar '14) Jun '14 Funny 2
Steven Curtis Chapman: 'Kids from Paducah, Kent... (Mar '14) Mar '14 love 2
Arsenio Hall And Prince Tie Jimmy Kimmel In Demo (Mar '14) Mar '14 Silly times 1
How 'Tonight Show's' move to N.Y. hurts California (Feb '14) Mar '14 Sybian Princess 3
Rosie O'Donnell Would 'Love' CNN 9pm Slot, But ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Janice hunt 1
•••
•••

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••