Obama waits for GOP race to end 'Surv...

Obama waits for GOP race to end 'Survivor'-style

There are 109 comments on the St. Augustine Record story from Oct 25, 2011, titled Obama waits for GOP race to end 'Survivor'-style. In it, St. Augustine Record reports that:

President Barack Obama talks in between segments of an interview at The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Tuesday, Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Augustine Record.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#117 Apr 3, 2012
Not a dumb Fox News hick wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you must have been a valedictorian during high school. Your knowledge in politics is very profound. Are you running for office by any chance? The psycho ward still has enough room for you even when it's already filled with the people you just named.
The psycho ward is full of cons. Contrary to the poster you've responded to, they're the ones who've played musicial clown con candidates and we have been telling them all along it will be Romney. They have no clue about anything going on in their own fractured, dying 'party'.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#118 Apr 3, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
BREAKING:
President Obama takes lead over Romney in swing states. Women driving the swing. Most important issue: basic health care. The cons that wants to take it away from millions of women voters.
Bogus USA Today/Gallup Poll Uses Twice the Liberals to Tout Womens Support For Obama.

Oprah on 2012: I won’t be 'out there'

Hillary will not campaign for Obama this time around……….

NBCNEWS Andrea Mitchell Gushes To Hillary: Everyone Expects You To Run...Oh come on Hillary, we dumped you for the oreo because Soros paid us better……..you understand……..we’ll back you this time…………………………there is no one else.

Paris

#119 Apr 3, 2012
<quoted text>
The psycho ward is full of cons. Contrary to the poster you've responded to, they're the ones who've played musicial clown con candidates and we have been telling them all along it will be Romney. They have no clue about anything going on in their own fractured, dying 'party'.
President Barack Obama has warned the Supreme Court about the possible overturning of the federal health care overhaul, according to Fox News. It is not unprecedented for a president to make comments about what the Supreme Court is debating, but his comments point to something unprecedented. As a political scientist, I cannot think of a time when a president made comments to make people think he has no idea how the Constitution works.

Among his comments, President Obama stated how he did not understand how an "unelected group of people" could overturn a law passed by a majority of Congress. It is the job of the Supreme Court to interpret the Constitution and see if particular cases before the justices uphold the content and context of the document. His Oath of Office included the words, "protect and defend the Constitution of the United States" so he better have an understanding of the document he is sworn to protect and defend. The "how" he does not understand is the "how" it works.

President Obama went on to say, "I'm confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress." If the Supreme Court strikes down the health care law, it will not be an unprecedented move as the Supreme Court has struck down national laws since the court's inception. I worry about a president who does not understand the history of the court system.
The second part of the previous statement scares me as well. The president pointed out how the health care law was passed by a majority of elected officials. I believe it would be a good idea for the president to familiarize himself with the classic "How a Bill Becomes a Law." After reading, he should realize all bills need to be passed by a majority of Congress to become law. Can we trust a leader who does not apparently understand the system?
conservative crapola

Easton, PA

#120 Apr 3, 2012
FLASH: Obama leads Romney by 10 points in General Election nationwide match-up. jelimbo fails again.

Paris

#121 Apr 3, 2012
FLASH: Obama leads Romney by 10 points in General Election nationwide match-up. jelimbo fails again.
Do you know after each game of golf, Obama shoots par........by presidential decree.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#122 Apr 3, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text> Do you know after each game of golf, Obama shoots par........by presidential decree.
Deflection noted.

Paris

#123 Apr 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Deflection noted.
Fox News Tops Poll Position’s Survey For ‘Best’ News Network
by Alex Alvarez |

Here’s how the numbers break down according to political affiliation:
Independents: 36% chose Fox News, 31% CNN, 9% MSNBC, and 24% were undecided.
Republicans: 62% Fox News, 13% CNN, 6% MSNBC, 19% undecided.
Democrats: 10% Fox News, 41% CNN, 31% MSNBC, 18% undecided.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#124 Apr 3, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News Tops Poll Position’s Survey For ‘Best’ News Network
by Alex Alvarez |
Here’s how the numbers break down according to political affiliation:
Independents: 36% chose Fox News, 31% CNN, 9% MSNBC, and 24% were undecided.
Republicans: 62% Fox News, 13% CNN, 6% MSNBC, 19% undecided.
Democrats: 10% Fox News, 41% CNN, 31% MSNBC, 18% undecided.
obama on TV today, bad mouthing half the country. No uplifting message. Slow speech, hesitant to answer, very careful word choice, nothing substantive. He does not want to be President, it's obvious. "Mr Wizard, get me out of here".

Even if obama get reelected, he's in deep trouble.

Libs in panic.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#125 Apr 7, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Top Obama aides defendS Russia over Romney...THE MARXIST OBAMA JUST CAN’T GET AWAY FROM HIS ROOTS…………………….TREASON IS THE REASON FOR GETTING THE MARXIST OUT OF THE OVAL OFFICE.
Romney-'political trout' has more flip/flopping to do with southern baptists

Big headed, turkey neck Palin will endorse a 3 time looser to Ted Kennedy, Huckabee, and McCain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Obama Out': President ending reign as pop cult... Jan '17 Goose 4
News Trump definitely turns 70 on Tuesday (Jun '16) Jun '16 Funny That 1
News Minnesota eagle, a symbol for wounded vets, die... (May '16) May '16 Old Sam 1
News 2Cellos are back in a bigger Mesa venue (Apr '16) Apr '16 Rome 1
When will the National Enquirer and TMZ expose ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 JRworld15 1
News #TBT: White House Hopefuls Be Jammin' (Jun '15) Jun '15 Dont Strip My Mind 1
News David Letterman's 33-year journey from cult her... (May '15) May '15 Neville Thompson 7
More from around the web