Canadian comedian Jeremy Hotz spreads...

Canadian comedian Jeremy Hotz spreads misery on Just for Laughs tour

There are 2 comments on the Medincine Hat News story from Oct 17, 2010, titled Canadian comedian Jeremy Hotz spreads misery on Just for Laughs tour. In it, Medincine Hat News reports that:

Canadian comedian Jeremy Hotz doesn't feel so alone in his misery anymore.

The standup veteran, who's famed for an anguished act in which he complains about life while holding his right hand over half of his face to appear distressed, says gloom is very "in vogue" these days ...

http://www.jeremyhotz.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePazKStdNPw

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medincine Hat News.

The Newsroom News

Toronto, Canada

#1 Oct 17, 2010
Reality Check

Qualicum Beach, Canada

#2 Oct 18, 2010
A lot of his act is funny.....some is vulgar and bellow the belt stuff you wouldn't take you family to.

Its a shame there are no clean comics anymore,their inner decay is manifested in their acts.

I talked to Jeremy Hotz 2 years ago and told him he would be just as funny without using filthy language and vulgar below belt humor.

He's really IS miserable,he's a sour, contemptuous, sarcastic, rebellious, warped man,typical of so many entertainers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When will the National Enquirer and TMZ expose ... Aug '15 JRworld15 1
News #TBT: White House Hopefuls Be Jammin' (Jun '15) Jun '15 Dont Strip My Mind 1
News David Letterman's 33-year journey from cult her... (May '15) May '15 Neville Thompson 7
News Comedian Michael Palascak to Perform at SalusCa... (May '15) May '15 LEO 477 1
News Lane Bryant controversy: This model 'loves bein... (Apr '10) May '15 SillyGirl503 10
News VIDEO: Mitt Romney 'Reflects'; Talks 2016 Elect... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Le Duped 1
News 105-year-old Melbourne woman may be heading to ... (Sep '06) Oct '14 1979jnap 5
More from around the web