Michelle Obama Ribs Gabby Douglas for...

Michelle Obama Ribs Gabby Douglas for Splurging on Egg McMuffin

There are 2 comments on the New York Magazine story from Aug 14, 2012, titled Michelle Obama Ribs Gabby Douglas for Splurging on Egg McMuffin. In it, New York Magazine reports that:

Episode 4297 -- Pictured: First Lady Michelle Obama, Olympic Gymnast Gabrielle 'Gabby' Douglas during an interview on August 13, 2012 -- Tonight Show host Jay Leno pulled out the big guns last night, meeting the challenge of Robert Pattinson's silence-breaking interview with Jon Stewart by booking First Lady Michelle Obama and gymnastics champion ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Magazine.

Marnie

Bradenton, FL

#1 Aug 21, 2012
All this was was michelle beach stealing the limelight (tee hee tee hee tee hee)'Yall know ME I AM De HYPOCRITICAL asshoe who has to USURP this young accomplished Gabby 'fore I am JEALOUS of her.
Hey, Michelle. SHAME on YOU. Go over to a bpd message board of daughters raised by women like you exhibit on this shameful PROGRAM. IMO? YOU were abusive so YOU stole the show. Beach.
TEE HEE. Hamburger. You'd laugh at a fart, apparently, you stupid ahole.
Marnie

Bradenton, FL

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Why don't you share with us. Day by day week, month year, what YOUR daughters eat?

But I got a BETTER ONE. Since when was it the first lady's JOB to break the constitution and DICTATE what free citizens eat?/??????

GET ME?

BAck off. Looks to me, cellulite, you have your own backyard to clean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Obama Out': President ending reign as pop cult... Jan '17 Goose 4
News Trump definitely turns 70 on Tuesday (Jun '16) Jun '16 Funny That 1
News Minnesota eagle, a symbol for wounded vets, die... (May '16) May '16 Old Sam 1
News 2Cellos are back in a bigger Mesa venue (Apr '16) Apr '16 Rome 1
When will the National Enquirer and TMZ expose ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 JRworld15 1
News #TBT: White House Hopefuls Be Jammin' (Jun '15) Jun '15 Dont Strip My Mind 1
News David Letterman's 33-year journey from cult her... (May '15) May '15 Neville Thompson 7
More from around the web