Conan O'Brien returns to late-night TV tonight

Full story: Long Beach Press-Telegram

In this undated publicity image released by TBS, TV host Conan O'Brien, is shown.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
joni

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

Love the Conan
stupid

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Judged:

Generally unfunny man who was paid $40 million for failing at his job. People complain when wall streeters do it, but with Conan? Nobody brings it up.

“Quotes don't replace thinking”

Since: Aug 08

Temecula

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Judged:

stupid wrote:
Generally unfunny man who was paid $40 million for failing at his job. People complain when wall streeters do it, but with Conan? Nobody brings it up.
I think he's funny, but I also think he looked like an unappreciative whiner after the Tonight Show deal ended. Leno is a better human being, but they're both good at what they do.
martypdji

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

I actually don't like him anymore. Jimmy Fallon has become much more funnier in two years than conan did in the over 8 years he was on nbc. And I caught him in his first couple shows on tbs (the first shows are supposed to be the funniest, right) and they weren't that great, just an ordinary run of the mill talk show. I'll stick with Fallon and Leno.
LosAl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

Different kinds of funny. Coco doesn't compete with Jimmy Fallon. How the hell fo you know who is a better human, and why would you even think your opinion matters? Watch Conan if you like him, and wath something else if you don't. Conan making the $40 million is nothing like Wall Street, and you are a idiot if you think they are the same thing. That is all......
Really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

Why do any of you care this much? Probably the same people who complain about emergency services making a living, but don't have a problem with Conan or the other late night idiots making millions! That seems about right. Morons.
yeah

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

LosAl wrote:
Different kinds of funny. Coco doesn't compete with Jimmy Fallon. How the hell fo you know who is a better human, and why would you even think your opinion matters? Watch Conan if you like him, and wath something else if you don't. Conan making the $40 million is nothing like Wall Street, and you are a idiot if you think they are the same thing. That is all......
Tell that to NBC stock holders, minimum wage idiot.
rusty the hobbit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Judged:

Conan I am a whore for you!! I demand payment! Every night since u have started your new show on TBS I have posted on Facebook and Twitter and have urged my thousands of Friends and Followers, respectively, to watch your show kind of like a "mini promo" on a small level. To be honest I can demand no real payment because talking people into watching your show has brought sincere joy into my life. At least give me a shoutout or something.. even have Andy give the shoutout he knows his LOTR. I love you Conan.
Plain and Simple

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Judged:

I wish him all the luck in the world, but he is just really not that funny.
Eric

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

Judged:

This man is NOT funny...at all. Quite the opposite actually. In fact, he is annoying. I sometimes tune in to hopefully catch a glimpse of what it is that is keeping him on the air because I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt but I am yet to see it. Should get a monkey to host the show imo. Couldn't be any worse.
harry

Matawan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Judged:

he was the worst show
oh my god

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

Judged:

He has been so unfairly attacked that I can't believe it.
rawley

North Bergen, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2010

he isn't that bad
jason ed

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

Judged:

he needs to get fired, he is a fraud
behind the scenes

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

Judged:

The perfect match has always been out there for Conan O'Brien.

His face and my dumper.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/fat%20thon...
webt

Fpo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

whi is he on tv
gino

Huntington Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

lopez is better
larrygn

Merrick, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

he sucks
peter von hays

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

bring back Allen thick

“I am here”

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

Conan reminds me of a silly 5th grader. Just my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••