Conan O'Brien's TBS ratings fall more...

Conan O'Brien's TBS ratings fall more than 30 percent in second day, but still strong

There are 1 comment on the Home Page tampabay.com - St. Petersburg Times and tbt* story from Nov 10, 2010, titled Conan O'Brien's TBS ratings fall more than 30 percent in second day, but still strong. In it, Home Page tampabay.com - St. Petersburg Times and tbt* reports that:

Even while critics agreed that Conan O'Brien 's second night Tuesday on TBS was much better than the first -- Tom Hanks getting dunked with water was a clear highlight -- his ratings showed a lot of fans didn't stick around to find out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Home Page tampabay.com - St. Petersburg Times and tbt*.

kakadoodoo300

Philippines

#1 Nov 17, 2010
WHAT??? omg!!! i'm watching conan with tears of happiness and a smile on my face, that i worry i'll sear my retinas and get early crow's feet--and OTHER people AREN'T watching???
"morons, incompetent morons!!!" (to quote conan's ditty to the star wars' theme, when he was still on NBC.)
conan reminds me of star trek--too smart for most people to get, but the fans he has are really loyal.if only quality counted as much as quality.:P
i've been ur fan since i discovered u in the 90's, and i always will be!
i do hope that people will read about tom hanks getting dunked (serves him right for appearing on leno, just days after he came back! hmph!), will get them watching conan again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Obama Out': President ending reign as pop cult... Jan '17 Goose 4
News Trump definitely turns 70 on Tuesday (Jun '16) Jun '16 Funny That 1
News Minnesota eagle, a symbol for wounded vets, die... (May '16) May '16 Old Sam 1
News 2Cellos are back in a bigger Mesa venue (Apr '16) Apr '16 Rome 1
When will the National Enquirer and TMZ expose ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 JRworld15 1
News #TBT: White House Hopefuls Be Jammin' (Jun '15) Jun '15 Dont Strip My Mind 1
News David Letterman's 33-year journey from cult her... (May '15) May '15 Neville Thompson 7
More from around the web